Whitehaven Football 2017

Haven04

You finish last in bgim contest every year so obviously you don't know football in your own town and seem to be on here to constantly stir up problems and spout out negative post whenever you can - so I will continue to comment on your post whenever I wish. I'm not trying to impress you or anyone else on here just get tired of the non football rants.

Bruh, you using a pick Em contest as a litmus test of football knowledge? You're a joke Edited by BlackHavenSenator

I find the reality in things... You're lying to yourself to think "most" white folks out here doing the right thing when Donald J. Trump is the president-elect.

Your ideas about me are Bogus, and you've never been black. I say do a science project and go get you a make up artist and be black for one day. You'll understand the perceived rage then

You deserve my pity son.

Who is going where?

Before the season started and according to the Whitehaven twitter page, about 13 seniors had schools interested in them.

Two players had verbally committed during the summer. #22, Aubrey Miller committed to Missouri and #1, J'len Smith committed to Air Force. I've since read where J'len has reopened his recruiting and now it looks like he will be going to the Naval Academy.

I have most of my ino written down at the office, so I'm going off memory as I type on my phone, so forgive any mistakes I may make.

If memory serves me correctly, #11, Kylan Watkins had three offers in the summer. TTU, ETSU, & UTC. I also heard that the Naval Academy is going to offer #9, Kenneth Garrett along with J'len. I heard that TSU is after #4, Shabar Wilson and somebody else that I can't remember right now.

I'm going to list others who I think I remember seeing that they received offers from some smaller schools, but I don't remember the name of the schools off the top of my head. The list is as follows:

#5, Jabril Malone - TSU?, JSU?

#50, Taylor Walton - ?

#72, William Whitfield - ?

#64, Derek Geter - TSU?

#12, Kadedrick Richardson - ?

#2, Makerion Johnson - ?

#58, Darick Jackson - ?

The list above is all I can remember right now. I'm curious to see what happens to #8, Lesley Moseby, #28, Vontavious Thacker, #6, Deniro Tillman, & #24, Tyrone Cason.

Quite frankly, I think all of thme have a chanice to get a scholly somewhere.

If anyone knows anything about any of these young men, or perhaps, someone I didn't mention, please share. I want to give kudos to all of the young men who are awarded scholarships.

I want to come back to this post to clarify some things. When I made this post, it was off the top of my head from some things that I had observed on twitter pages back in the summer before the season began. Now, some things have changed, so let me get at it. Most of this information that I am sharing I read from individual twitter pages of each player on the team. A little is unconfirmed word of mouth. I know of 15 young men on this 2016 State champion team to have received offers. Currently, three (3) have already committed. One (1) has de-committed and has reopened his recruitment. The list is as follows:

Commitments:

#5, S, Jabril Malone - TSU (Tenn. State Univ.)

#4, DT/FB, Shabar WIlson - WIU (Western Illinois Univ.)

#22, OLB, Aubrey Miller - UM (Univ. of Missouri)

Offers:

#72, OL/DL, William Whitfield - ETSU, Pima College, Butler College, Hutchison CC, Iowa Central CC, Fullerton College, Bethel Univ., CCU, Dordt College, & Kentucky Christian Univ.

#1, DE/OLB, J'Len Smith - Air Force Academy (de-committed), Naval Academy, Western Illinois, Eastern Kentucky, West Point (Army), Tenn. Tech. Univ., Howard Univ., Gardner-Webb Univ., & Univ. Tenn. Chatt.

#64, OL/DL, Anthony Geter - Missouri Baptist, Avila Univ., Cumberland Univ., Kentucky Christian Univ., & Stetson Univ.

#2, WR/KR/PR, Makerion Johnson - Northeastern State Univ., Univ., Ark. Monticello, Missouri Baptist, Southern Miss. Univ., & Univ. Ark. Pine Bluff

#9, WR/KR, Kenneth Garrett - Lindsey WIlson Univ., & Naval Academy (told per resource)

#28, MLB/OLB, Vontavious Thacker - Univ. Ark. Monticello & Kentucky State Univ.

#3, QB/S, Austin Harris - Fullerton College

#8, Ath., Lesley Mosby - Kentucky Christain Univ.

#58, OL/DL, Darrick Jackson - Univ. Ark. Monticello

#50, OL/DL, Tyler Walton - Kentucky Christian Univ. & Univ. Ark. Monticello

#11, SB, Kylan Watkins - Univ. Tenn. Martin, (TTU .. unconfirmed)

There may be more, but at this time I haven't heard nor have I read about them anywhere. We will see come February during the signing period. All of the individual listed above are seniors. However, there has also been an offer to a junior on this team. He is listed as follows:

#19, DB, Rayshad Williams - Univ. of Tenn.

Edited by kwc

I want to come back to this post to clarify some things. When I made this post, it was off the top of my head from some things that I had observed on twitter pages back in the summer before the season began. Now, some things have changed, so let me get at it. Most of this information that I am sharing I read from individual twitter pages of each player on the team. A little is unconfirmed word of mouth. I know of 15 young men on this 2016 State champion team to have received offers. Currently, three (3) have already committed. One (1) has de-committed and has reopened his recruitment. The list is as follows:

Commitments:

Offers:

#72, OL/DL, William Whitfield - ETSU, Pima College, Butler College, Hutchison CC, Iowa Central CC, Fullerton College, Bethel Univ., CCU, Dordt College, & Kentucky Christian Univ.

#1, DE/OLB, J'Len Smith - Air Force Academy (de-committed), Naval Academy, Western Illinois, Eastern Kentucky, West Point (Army), Tenn. Tech. Univ., Howard Univ., Gardner-Webb Univ., & Univ. Tenn. Chatt.

#64, OL/DL, Anthony Geter - Missouri Baptist, Avila Univ., Cumberland Univ., Kentucky Christian Univ., & Stetson Univ.

#2, WR/KR/PR, Makerion Johnson - Northeastern State Univ., Univ., Ark. Monticello, Missouri Baptist, Southern Miss. Univ., & Univ. Ark. Pine Bluff

#9, WR/KR, Kenneth Garrett - Lindsey WIlson Univ., & Naval Academy (told per resource)

There may be more, but at this time I haven't heard more read about them anywhere. We will see come February during the signing period. All of the individual listed above are seniors. However, there has also been an offer to a junior on this team. He is listed as follows:

UT putting that his in now Rayshad I see

UT putting that his in now Rayshad I see

The word on the street is that Bama is really interested in Rayshad. I've heard tales all year of Bama recruiters being at some of the games. Whitehaven @ Cordova in particular. I don't remember seeing anybody in Crimson and Cream at any of the games, but, then again,  I wasn't looking for anybody either. I don't know if they offer him ... but those who I've talked to about this seem to think that they will. We will see.

Edited by kwc

Commitments:

Offers:

There may be more, but at this time I haven't heard nor have I read about them anywhere. We will see come February during the signing period. All of the individual listed above are seniors. However, there has also been an offer to a junior on this team. He is listed as follows:

I'd also like to add this about #82, DE/TE, Devon Robinson. I don't know if he has any offers, but I would guess that has a few by now. Currently, he hasn't put any of his offers on his twitter page. I may be wrong and he hasn't received any at this point. However, when I ask his grandfather, coach Collins, how many schools are after his grandson, he just smiles and says ... " a lot". I did, however, discover via his twitter page, that he has been on two official recruiting trips. Arkansas hosted him on November 12th at the Arkansas/LSU game that Arkansas lost 38-10. Alabama hosted him on November 26th at the Bama/Auburn game that Bama won 30-12. Again, I have no clue who has offered to date.

The word on the street is that Bama is really interested in Rayshad. I've heard tales all year of Bama recruiters being at some of the games. Whitehaven @ Cordova in particular. I don't remember seeing anybody in Crimson and Cream at any of the games, but, then again,  I wasn't looking for anybody either. I don't know if they offer him ... but those who I've talked to about this seem to think that they will. We will see.

kwc.....if you would have looked for someone with a little Crimson and a lot of green...money bags hanging from their pockets...that would have been the Bama recruiters...