Whitehaven Football 2017

Haven04

Bandwagon fan.... Who will you run off to next? Dallas fan this season?

Salute for picking a LOSER as a child to root for... Go beg Cutcliff to bring y'all back to some sort of prominence... If he can win at Duke maybe he can win at UT... You know I heard UT means Underachieving Team under Butch Jones, is that true?  

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Salute for picking a LOSER as a child to root for... Go beg Cutcliff to bring y'all back to some sort of prominence... If he can win at Duke maybe he can win at UT... You know I heard UT means Underachieving Team un Butch Jones, is that true?  

Just make that up or steal it from Daycare weekly?.....so you are a Dallas fan this season?.....makes sense.

Nah, I'm an Alabama fan tho... I hate that we didn't get #17 but Bama will be back...

Oh.....I'm sure they will be back. Just incredible that anybody can beat them when they have far superior talent every year. Possibly Saban's worst game in many years. Running Lane off before the Championship game was his downfall....

Yep, that's an accomplishment that most folks can't claim.  Heck, he is also a runner-up as a national champion. That's rarefied air right there. 

The only other person that I can think of who is floating in that same type of atmosphere would be Josh McMillon. He won a state championship while playing at Whitehaven in 2012, Then he won a national championship ring last year with the Crimson Tide ... and this year he is also on the national champion runner-up team.

Not a lot of folks can say that.

:popcorneater:

Actually, Jay was the center on two state championship teams.  2010 & 2011

Actually, Jay was the center on two state championship teams.  2010 & 2011

Well, Josh was a DL on a runner-up state championship in 2011. So, he was on a runner-up state champ team in 2011. a state champ team in 2012. A national champ team in 2015. A national champ runner-up in 2016.

If Bama does what they do ... I suspect, since Joshua McMillon is currently a redshirt freshman. He may very well exceed the number of national championship or national championship runner-up finishes before his career is all said and done.

Time will tell.

Jay has had a wonderful career. I know he represents well high school football in the state of Tennessee. Just like he did when he played at Clemson. I think Joshua is also doing it up big at Bama. Both have had stellar careers. Josh's college career is still on the rise. I'm anxious to see how he does as he becomes a part of that defensive rotation at LB when his chance to hit the field comes. Both have represented the state of Tennessee well.