Whitehaven Football 2017

Haven04

Updates, per BHS request, from the Whitehaven Football Twitter page: Rayshad Williams received an offer from Arkansas and made a recruiting visit to Miss. State

2018 Offers:

There have been offers to some juniors on the team. The list as follows:

#13, WR, C.J. Biggins, III - (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals)

#19, DB, Rayshad Williams - Univ. of Tenn., Ole Miss, U of M, Univ. of Arkansas (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals) went on recruiting visit to Miss. State

#82, DE/TE, Devon Robinson. - Arkansas hosted him on November 12th at the Arkansas/LSU game. Alabama hosted him on November 26th at the Bama/Auburn game. Again, I have no clue who has offered to date. (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals)

Green = New since last post

Congrats..Ark would be a good place

Congrats..Ark would be a good place

All of them are good places to go to school. However, as long as Butch Jones is the HC at UT I would prefer if he didn't choose them,but  that's just a personal preference I have. He has to choose what's best for him. They are all well respected institutions of higher learning. 

Updates, per BHS request, from the Whitehaven Football Twitter page: Rayshad Williams received an offer from Vanderbilt University

2018 Offers:

#19, DB, Rayshad Williams - Univ. of Tenn., Ole Miss, U of M, Univ. of Arkansas (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals) went on recruiting visit to Miss. State, Vanderbilt University

#82, DE/TE, Devon Robinson. - Arkansas hosted him on November 12th at the Arkansas/LSU game. Alabama hosted him on November 26th at the Bama/Auburn game. Again, I have no clue who has offered to date. (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals)

Edited by kwc

Updates, per BHS request, from the Whitehaven Football Twitter page: Rayshad Williams received an offer from Vanderbilt University

2018 Offers:

#19, DB, Rayshad Williams - Univ. of Tenn., Ole Miss, U of M, Univ. of Arkansas (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals) went on recruiting visit to Miss. State, Vanderbilt University

I hope he holds out for Alabama or Stays home and goes to Memphis

I hope he holds out for Alabama or Stays home and goes to Memphis

You know I had a similar thought. The only problem I have with the U of M option is the volatility of the HC position. If the current HC has as much success next year as he did this year, he may be gone afterwards. That is always a distinct possibility.

Updates, per BHS request, from the Whitehaven Football Twitter page: Rayshad Williams received an offer from the University of Virginia.

2018 Offers:

#13, WR, C.J. Biggins, III - (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals), Invited to the Addidas 3 stripe (#3stripe) Camp in St. Louis in May.

#19, DB, Rayshad Williams - Univ. of Tenn., Ole Miss, U of M, Univ. of Arkansas (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals) went on recruiting visit to Miss. State, Univ. of Virginia

Edited by kwc

You know I had a similar thought. The only problem I have with the U of M option is the volatility of the HC position. If the current HC has as much success next year as he did this year, he may be gone afterwards. That is always a distinct possibility.

Memphis needs to get in with some of our kids. It seems like it's been a while since they beat down our doors for anyone. No since 2011, seems like.

Updates, per BHS request, from the Whitehaven Football Twitter page: Rayshad Williams received an offer from Virginia Tech. Univ.

2018 Offers:

#13, WR, C.J. Biggins, III - (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals), Invited to the Addidas 3 stripe (#3stripe) Camp in St. Louis in May.

#19, DB, Rayshad Williams - Univ. of Tenn., Ole Miss, U of M, Univ. of Arkansas (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals) went on recruiting visit to Miss. State, Vanderbilt Univ., Univ. of Virginia, Virginia Tech Univ.

Updates, per BHS request, from the Whitehaven Football Twitter page: Rayshad Williams received an offer from Virginia Tech. Univ.

2018 Offers:

#13, WR, C.J. Biggins, III - (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals), Invited to the Addidas 3 stripe (#3stripe) Camp in St. Louis in May.

#19, DB, Rayshad Williams - Univ. of Tenn., Ole Miss, U of M, Univ. of Arkansas (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals) went on recruiting visit to Miss. State, Vanderbilt Univ., Univ. of Virginia, Virginia Tech Univ.

That mayne racking up the offers