Whitehaven Football 2017

Haven04

^^^^^ Band wagon fan defined.

That is hilarious. You actually proved his point.This place should charge admission. Lol

How do losers police fandom??? Like, how can you say (not you specifically per se) but how can you say a person has to root for ONE College for ALL sports? How can you say since you live in a 'Certain state," even though the state is at least 8 hours long from the furthest point West to the furthest point East with a whole bunch of SEC schools in between and some schools down right CLOSER to my city I can't be a Die Hard of a school 4 hours away that recruited and played a hero from my childhood that's from MY community (Curtis Alexander)? Like you UT loser fans have to get a grip LOL.

I know what it is, Whitehaven won the State Title, I guess the Football gods didn't want me floating for another 4 months off of the elation that I still have from that Gold Ball along with #17 and I'm fine with that. Still, ROLL TIDE from the 1992 National Title team until infinity!  

Welp now BHS ole Jay az startin' center on tha Mairvul teem inn 2011 and tha Clemsun teem Munday nite haid differunt idees....Click on this lank and watch him and tha guard treet Bama's NG like a rag doll...Drove him soo deep inn tha end zoan that thay took Foster (MLB) out ov tha play two....Tham 99 plays thay ran.... runned Bama out ov gas... :popcorneater:

https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay/status/818685482628448258

Edited by STARSNBARS

Welp now BHS ole Jay az startin' center on tha Mairvul teem inn 2011 and tha Clemsun teem Munday nite haid differunt idees....Click on this lank and watch him and tha guard treet Bama's NG like a rag doll...Drove him soo deep inn tha end zoan that thay took Foster (MLB) out ov tha play two....Tham 99 plays thay ran.... runned Bama out ov gas... :popcorneater:

https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay/status/818685482628448258

He got whooped earlier in the game almost giving up a Safety but as I said, we can't win them all. Bama will be back

I sure don't. I'm from Memphis! Go Tigers Go

Why isn't Memphis Tigers your favorite football team? Since you are from Memphis. Alabama Crimson Tide is in Alabama. Not Memphis. I will tell you why. You are a person who alway has to root for a winner. I know a lot of people in Maryville who root for Bama or some other powerhouse in football. Those same people root for North Carolina, Duke,Kentucky or Indiana in Basketball.

Why isn't Memphis Tigers your favorite football team? Since you are from Memphis. Alabama Crimson Tide is in Alabama. Not Memphis. I will tell you why. You are a person who alway has to root for a winner. I know a lot of people in Maryville who root for Bama or some other powerhouse in football. Those same people root for North Carolina, Duke,Kentucky or Indiana in Basketball.

Which by definition makes them bandwagon fans. It's priceless to see this thread. I love it!!! 😂

How do losers police fandom??? Like, how can you say (not you specifically per se) but how can you say a person has to root for ONE College for ALL sports? How can you say since you live in a 'Certain state," even though the state is at least 8 hours long from the furthest point West to the furthest point East with a whole bunch of SEC schools in between and some schools down right CLOSER to my city I can't be a Die Hard of a school 4 hours away that recruited and played a hero from my childhood that's from MY community (Curtis Alexander)? Like you UT loser fans have to get a grip LOL.

I know what it is, Whitehaven won the State Title, I guess the Football gods didn't want me floating for another 4 months off of the elation that I still have from that Gold Ball along with #17 and I'm fine with that. Still, ROLL TIDE from the 1992 National Title team until infinity!

Grip? I find it utterly hilarious. Maybe someone else is griping but not me. Your posts ITT are pure gold. Keep them coming!!! ðŸ‘

I definitely do like winners... However as a CHILD (9 y/o) I chose  Alabama football and kept up with them from Gene Stallings through Mike Dubois, through Slaw, I mean Mike Shula through Nick Savior, I mean Saban! Sorry we got back on track winning and competing for National Titles while UT fell off and have STAYED DOWN after trying to snitch on us because y'all couldn't out bid Bama on a Few Memphis Kids LOL...

And Yes I like UNC AND Memphis Basketball as I been rolling with the Tigers before I knew what college basketball was as it's a way of life here and in '92 I chose to keep up with UNC from Montross to Dante Calabria to Stackhouse and Rasheed, to Jamison VC, Shamond Williams, Ed Cota to ROY WILLIAMS and these new boys now... You get no badges or awards rooting for loser UT guys. I was in 4th or 5th grade when Memphis beat the Great Peyton Manning and I've love seeing you guys suffer as much as you have been since y'all turned y'all back on Fulmer! Bums! LOL

When was the last time UT was in the SEC title game??? Get relevant and stop trying to police fandom