Whitehaven Football 2017

Haven04

Updates, per BHS request, from the Whitehaven Football Twitter page: Rashad Williams received an offer from Jackson State Univ.

There have been offers to some juniors on the team. (Also a sophomore and a freshman) The list as follows:

Class of 2020 Offers:

#20, LB, Bryson Eason - Received offer from Ole Miss, Virginia Tech.

Class of 2019 Offers:

#81, TE, WR, DE, Cormontae Hamiltin - received off from Virginia Tech.

Class of 2018 Offers:

#13, WR, C.J. Biggins, III - (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals), Invited to the Addidas 3 stripe (#3stripe) Camp in St. Louis in May, U.T. Martin

#19, DB, Rayshad Williams - Univ. of Tenn., Ole Miss, Univ. of MemphisUniv. of Arkansas (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals) went on recruiting visit to Miss. State, Vanderbilt Univ., Univ. of VirginiaVirginia Tech Univ., invited to play in the V7 Elite Playmakers All American football game(Shad's Top 5 as of June 9th), Univ. of ColoradoIndiana Univ., Jackson State Univ.

#82, DE/TE, Devon Robinson. - Arkansas hosted him on November 12th at the Arkansas/LSU game. Alabama hosted him on November 26th at the Bama/Auburn game. Again, I have no clue who has offered to date. (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals). NorthEastern State Univ.,,  Austin Peay Univ.Western Illinois Univ., Univ. of Louisville , Univ. of MemphisMississippi State Univ.

Green = New since last post

Edited by kwc

We got a 9 game schedule... We're playing ALL of the defending State Champions from Memphis (Lausanne, Trezevant and Memphis East)along with Ridgeway to open the season. Central, White Station are District Games. G-Town is the last game of the regular season, I'm not sure if they had the guts to play us or if they are a District Game as well. Either way I am looking for to HC as it looks as if we may have TWO HC games... Fairley AND Hamilton.  :popcorneater:

If that schedule is correct there may not be a Whitehaven Classic unless they playing Ridgeway as the Whitehaven classic game.

BHS:

Whitehaven 2017 HUDL schedule

What makes you think that the Whitehaven Classic isn't going to be played on Saturday, August 19th? It's always been on the Saturday of the first week of the season.

I don't know. It's still early and the TSSAA website has very little to go by. I think it happens.

Edited by kwc