2017 Teams To Beat: D2 All Classes

BoardHater71

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this topic is already covered in existing threads...

It could still turn into a 20 pager if you post your usual hypersensitive remarks then call someone names. I'm gonna give this one a chance. I have faith in you fella. :) "Anal pore" was a good one. I hope the next one is even more creative. 😂😂😂

BTW DCAs Jayden Walker was district offensive MVP of the year as voted on by the coaches including those at Webb. Too bad the Memphis hype train kept him from being nominated for Mr Football.

It could still turn into a 20 pager if you post your usual hypersensitive remarks then call someone names. I'm gonna give this one a chance. I have faith in you fella. :) "Anal pore" was a good one. I hope the next one is even more creative. 😂😂😂

BTW DCAs Jayden Walker was district offensive MVP of the year as voted on by the coaches including those at Webb. Too bad the Memphis hype train kept him from being nominated for Mr Football.

I'm assuming that is their #6? If so, who should he have been ahead of for mr football? I would argue there were multiple other backs ahead of him in the pecking order for mr football this year. He was a good rb. Great? Not so much.

I'm assuming that is their #6? If so, who should he have been ahead of for mr football? I would argue there were multiple other backs ahead of him in the pecking order for mr football this year. He was a good rb. Great? Not so much.

3000 all purpose yards is pretty good.

Played his last game with a knee injury and still broke one against Lausanne.

Edited by Playerscoach

3000 all purpose yards is pretty good.

Played his last game with a knee injury and still broke one against Lausanne.

One in the 4th quarter against their scrubs? That's what you hang your hat on? You clearly don't know what great running back play looks like. He is a good running back but to say he was snubbed from getting a mr football nomination is just ridiculous. Multiple guys in Memphis who didn't make the cut would be above him.

It could still turn into a 20 pager if you post your usual hypersensitive remarks then call someone names. I'm gonna give this one a chance. I have faith in you fella. :) "Anal pore" was a good one. I hope the next one is even more creative.

I see you didn't take my advice and seek professional help.  I will take this occasion to add "paranoid" to my assessment of you as delusional, as you accused me of "following" you from thread to thread.  LOLLOLLOL.  I suggest you take a deep breath and reread what I actually posted.  Contrary to your delusional memory, I never disagreed with you about the substance of anything you posted.  Indeed, even if I had chosen to do so, I could not agree or disagree with you about "Walker" because I didn't even know who he was and you wouldn't tell me.  Rather than say he played for DCA, you had said that he played for a school that was well known in middle and east TN  and had won a state championship.  Is this a quiz show? I described this as nebulous.  Others agreed and said they too didn't know who "Walker" was.  You got defensive and said it wasn't nebulous.  You claimed everybody should know who Walker was because he had been discussed before.  Maybe on some other thread in the past, but it was his first mention on the "Mr Football" thread.  You acted like I was arguing with you about "Walker."  Red Robin tried to dissuade you, pointing out I was only asking for "clarification."   But you wouldn't be deterred from your rant.  Finally, I called you out as an "anal pore."   And that's what I did on the Lausanne-Webb thread.  I never discussed the merits of what you posted, just called you out for making a thoroughly inappropriate post, which I am confident that everybody on CoachT except other anal pores would agree.   More recently, you got dressed down by KWC on the "Top 10" thread for largely the same reasons as mine.  Everybody on CoachT  especially love how you keep declaring yourself the winner in all the debates, real and imaginary.  Seriously.  Get some help.

Edited by owlbooster