knox west next head coach

Knoxtastic

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't Coach Brown come from Cleveland to Mo West and now to Knox West? And Coach Cummings left Knox West for Cleveland, correct?

Guess my next question would be, which is the better job? Cleveland or Knox West

Coach Leon Brown retired. Lamar Brown has never coached at Cleveland. Edited by fooseball95

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.  Didn't Coach Brown come from Cleveland to Mo West and now to Knox West?  And Coach Cummings left Knox West for Cleveland, correct?

Guess my next question would be, which is the better job?  Cleveland or Knox West

No.  

Lamar was the head coach at Morristown West for 9 years, and was an assistant for, and I this is accurate, 4 of the 5 previous years there.  During the one year he wasn't in that time frame he left for the University of the Cumberlands as an assistant before going back to MW.  

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.  Didn't Coach Brown come from Cleveland to Mo West and now to Knox West?  And Coach Cummings left Knox West for Cleveland, correct?

Guess my next question would be, which is the better job?  Cleveland or Knox West

Cleveland is the best job of the 3 mentioned.  City school in a growing community, lot of support and good pay, competitive schedule, head coach there now runs the weight program and has total control over the youth feeder system.

Himmy you are an absolute idiot. Nothing that you said makes any sense. I am guessing you are a former player who Lane tried to build up and encourage because he thought that you needed football to better your life and keep you from being a loser in life like you turned out to be. You clearly took it personal that you never touched the field even though you were told you were doing a good job by the coaches. Lane probably kept you off the field so you wouldn't get hurt. 2nd don't ever bash the education field with your lack of knowledge. Getting a teaching certificate is no easy task. It takes countless hours of classes, studying, and preparation to pass the test to get your certification.

Himmy you are an absolute idiot. Nothing that you said makes any sense. I am guessing you are a former player who Lane tried to build up and encourage because he thought that you needed football to better your life and keep you from being a loser in life like you turned out to be. You clearly took it personal that you never touched the field even though you were told you were doing a good job by the coaches. Lane probably kept you off the field so you wouldn't get hurt. 2nd don't ever bash the education field with your lack of knowledge. Getting a teaching certificate is no easy task. It takes countless hours of classes, studying, and preparation to pass the test to get your certification.

Tnio713, i won't even address all the personal things you said about me. Considering you don't know me you really set yourself up for a letdown. but my point being he didn't get the job for a reason. No wrongdoing there. And he's been coaching for a while now he could've got his certificate. Some posters were saying he got led on and well what comes around goes around.

I have serious doubts that anybody was offered the job, and then had it pulled back to offer another canidate unless something came up in the vetting process, and I don't see that here since Lane was already an employee of the system.  While I have been crtitical of Knox County schools at times, that's just not likely something they would do.  It could potentially open them up to some type of legal recourse and HR and the legal beagles that work with the system aren't stupid.  

That just wouldn't make sense.  

Edited by HTV

I put it like this: Knox County has many rules about being a head coach . 1 rule is No Administrator can be a Heaf Coach now there's several that are head coaches . So as others say, "rules are meant to be broke".. with that said, KCS did approve Lane being the head coach but the AD/Head Principal had a change of heart

I put it like this: Knox County has many rules about being a head coach . 1 rule is No Administrator can be a Heaf Coach now there's several that are head coaches . So as others say, "rules are meant to be broke".. with that said, KCS did approve Lane being the head coach but the AD/Head Principal had a change of heart

There are 2 administrators in the KCSS who are head coaches, one each in basketball and football. 

Those 2 are "grandfathered" because they were head coaches before written guidelines were put in place covering administrators not being head coaches.