Directly from TSSAA website...

Class A-AA

Clarksville Academy (Clarksville, TN)
Creek Wood High School (Charlotte, TN)
Eagleville High School (Eagleville, TN)
Fairview High School (Fairview, TN)
Forrest High School (Chapel Hill, TN)
Greenbrier High School (Greenbrier, TN)
Harpeth High School (Kingston Springs, TN)
Hume-Fogg Academic Magnet (Nashville, TN)
Lipscomb Academy (Nashville, TN)
Marshall Co. High School (Lewisburg, TN)
Nolensville High School (Nolensville, TN)
Page High School (Franklin, TN)
Pearl Cohn High School (Nashville, TN)
Republic High School (Nashville, TN)
Stratford High School (Nashville, TN)
Sycamore High School (Pleasant View, TN)
Watertown High School (Watertown, TN)
White House High School (White House, TN)
Whites Creek High School (Whites Creek, TN)

I believe the original post was regarding team competition and not individual. This being said Nolensville would have to get past Page and that will be a tall order in region 7 this season. Knowing what Coach Peck is capable of we should be seeing much more of Nolensville in the years to come, but probably not this year.....now, if Coach Peck should use my words as motivation for his team as I would suspect any good coach would do, I would say "more power to ya brother" and "enjoy the rest of your season." I really don't have a dog in that fight.

Edited by Hamblin

I believe the original post was regarding team competition and not individual. This being said Nolensville would have to get past Page and that will be a tall order in region 7 this season. Knowing what Coach Peck is capable of we should be seeing much more of Nolensville in the years to come, but probably not this year.....now, if Coach Peck should use my words as motivation for his team as I would suspect any good coach would do, I would say "more power to ya brother" and "enjoy the rest of your season." I really don't have a dog in that fight.

Ok good point about Page and duals, but if we're talking duals then we shouldn't rank 12, A-AA takes only 8. My post was referring to individual, I believe Nolensville might surprise some.

1.Pigeon Forge

2.Hixson

3.Notre Dame

4.Greenville

5.Greenbrier

6.Page

7.Alcoa

8.Signal Mountain

9.Forrest

10.Cheatham County

11.Chattanooga Central

12.Fairview

Based on their number 1 finish in duels and number 3 finish in traditional last season it seems they should be somewhere in your top 12 but then I'm not doing the ranking and you are, soooooo......you tell me

it appears that he already told you....

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Ok good point about Page and duals, but if we're talking duals then we shouldn't rank 12, A-AA takes only 8. My post was referring to individual, I believe Nolensville might surprise some.

Thank you for the vote of confidence.  However, this is our growth year, I believe that Page, Forrest and Fairview are definitely ranked above us and rightly so.  We may be a top team someday, but today is not that day.  We have also wrestled a lot of JV matches which Trackwrestling seems to have a hard time knowing the difference when it creates records so our records are inflated.  

So far we've got one person to give us his opinion of class A-AA wrestling rankings this year so far. Is there anyone else out there that can put their 2 cents in on the conversation that know what to expect out of the East TN small schools. I'm pretty sure Pigeon Forge is still the team to beat out East. How about Greenville, Alcoa, Notre Dame, Hixson, Knoxville Grace, Signal Mountain, Red Bank or East Ridge. How do these teams stack up? Who's the teams to beat over there this year? is there any teams from Middle TN that can give them a run for there money this year? Where would Page, Greenbrier, and Forrest fit of in the mix?

Like the rankings so far.

The small schools are not as loaded as the past year or two, but can compete. Surprised to see the Alcoa loss to Page recently.

I saw Red Bank, Hixson, Pigeon Forge all impressively compete with the big schools recent years, and had no doubt in my mind that they would all be a top ten team in individuals and even duals back in 2013-14 ( INCLUDING ALL DIVISIONS) and even last year with a healthy Hixson team, not to mention PF last season and this year as well. Signal MTN could pull off some surprising upsets in years past.

Proud of what Page, Forrest, Fairview, and now Peck's Nolensville is doing... Judging from what he did at Centennial and Ravenwood, Watch Out!!

ND with Rocco should raise some eyebrows. Greenbrier impressive and their nearby rival Springfield may surprise a few soon moving down under 1000 next season.

Edited by Sommers

The former poster with the new name Observe, Boog,,,,, by the way ol East Tennessee friend, you weren't by chance at the peach bowl a couple of days ago were you?

sure were.....what an absolute brilliant move.....timin was perfect and that pinky finger worked perfectly

Booger just sayin 0266f7c5885fdb4e662dbec08dfaa5cb.jpg