Quarles leaving Maryville

GC_Quincy

Maybe I am just blind, but I don't see any reason Maryville wouldn't go after him if they felt he was the best man for the job.  Now, as someone else said, maybe he doesn't accept the job, but I don't see any reason that MHS wouldn't want him if he is successful and a good person.  I have absolutely no reason at all to believe that Maryville would simply look past him because of the color of his skin or because some our fans may show their school pride by the use of a controversial symbol.    

Are you being serious ??? You really dont think that would be a factor ???? 

Just why exactly do y'all think I'm Compton? Just because we have the same views on the confederate flag? What is it? And just the Oak Ridge on me huh? What is that supposed to mean anyway?

exactly what i said. I could careless about what you think. I am glad that you have gotten to experience a vicarious experience though. Ill tell ya what, ill have that flag on a pole flyin on my suburban in my regular parking 1st home game next season if you are feeling froggy , try to take it down. Ill give a head start..lol

exactly what i said. I could careless about what you think. I am glad that you have gotten to experience a vicarious experience though. Ill tell ya what, ill have that flag on a pole flyin on my suburban in my regular parking 1st home game next season if you are feeling froggy , try to take it down. Ill give a head start..lol

It' your freedom to fly it, no harm no foul. I just don't agree with it. The difference between me and you is I don't have to act all tough to express myself, but if that makes you feel like a tough guy have at it. By the way, what does "I thought that was just the Oak Ridge on me" mean? Baffled by that one lol