Quarles leaving Maryville

GC_Quincy

i hope you enjoy this cause the rest of your life sux. Maybe by the end of this decade you guys can win enough games to match MARYVILLES wins from this past season.

Haha. That's an awful lot of judgement there. I am just having fun and you went and got all mad. Did they let you out of anger management early?

It' your freedom to fly it, no harm no foul. I just don't agree with it. The difference between me and you is I don't have to act all tough to express myself, but if that makes you feel like a tough guy have at it. By the way, what does "I thought that was just the Oak Ridge on me" mean? Baffled by that one lol

unlike you , i dont act. I kust say what i mean but take it however you want it. I meant it as an insult , genius.

unlike you , i dont act. I kust say what i mean but take it however you want it. I meant it as an insult , genius.

You have some anger management issues. Might wanna get that checked out. Hard to believe someone can get that flustered over something said on a HS football message board. Breaking news. Not everyone is gonna agree with all of your viewpoints in life, suck it up.

Are you being serious ??? You really dont think that would be a factor ????

Why would race be a factor for the administration choosing a coach? Why would it be different for the Maryville administration compared to any other school? You think they'd really write off candidates simply because some fans cling to a symbol? You think the fans are really racist or what?

Why would race be a factor for the administration choosing a coach? Why would it be different for the Maryville administration compared to any other school? You think they'd really write off candidates simply because some fans cling to a symbol? You think the fans are really racist or what?

Do you really think the administration would want to get involved with some types conversations that have been going on this thread if it didnt have too ??? Im sure that if they had a few candidates that were very close and had to choose .. do you not think they would air on the side of least controversial ?? Common sense tells you that ?? Duh 

Do you really think the administration would want to get involved with some types conversations that have been going on this thread if it didnt have too ??? Im sure that if they had a few candidates that were very close and had to choose .. do you not think they would air on the side of least controversial ?? Common sense tells you that ?? Duh

Knowing some of the decisions that the Maryville administration has made, I would say yes. They may very well look at this as an opportunity to bridge some gaps.

Edited by MaryvilleRebels

Stars, Rw87 said will i get off the Maryville thread, so i said Rw87 Did u cry in the stands when Maryville lost. She said yes i did when my 270lb kid played his last game. How did i personally attack her son. Mlreb didn't give us a chance to react he just quickly commented how pathetic to pick on a single mother, then other rebels fans took that comment and elaborated further.

You also left out that you hated you weren't there to see it....It's water over the dam and you can't take it back...But coming from you....I'll admit I was surprised that anyone has that much hate and would stoop to such a personal level...

Edited by STARSNBARS