TN Coach's Poll 16 January

ArtusCimber

I will let it go and not push the buttons. SD still gotta get past a few power houses this week to get any respect.

now hold on... i never said i dont respect them. Over the past decade they are easily the 2nd or 3rd, if not best team in TN. Both in duals and individual. And i understand they beat Wilson, Arlington, and Science Hill as well. I also know that those were all close duals, and that line ups have been altered and more importantly, filled...since then. And i just believe that as it stands today, not back in the beginning if December, Soddy isnt as strong. Arlington is peeking at the right time and Coach Kramer will always have the Cats ready for war in February. #RantOver Edited by Bump11

now hold on... i never said i dont respect them. Over the past decade they are easily the 2nd or 3rd, if not best team in TN. Both in duals and individual. And i understand they beat Wilson, Arlington, and Science Hill as well. I also know that those were all close duals, and that line ups have been altered and more importantly, filled...since then. And i just believe that as it stands today, not back in the beginning if December, Soddy isnt as strong. Arlington is peeking at the right time and Coach Kramer will always have the Cats ready for war in February. #RantOver

Rankings aren't based on what would happen in the future if they had different lineups or if they were to hypothetically face today based off the lineup they have now. They're based off past results. So based off past results and SD beating those three teams they deservedly are ahead of them.