TN Coach's Poll 16 January

ArtusCimber

I say that on appeal, it appears the verdict might have been overturned. It appears Tennessee might have been holding something back as they only lost 2 of the contested matches this time, pretty impressive. I guess we'll have a clear understanding next weekend of the full picture of the state.

Artus, do we get a new poll on Monday prior to States? The top 16 will be set, but I imagine you guys will throw SD in there for shirts and giggles.

I say that on appeal, it appears the verdict might have been overturned. It appears Tennessee might have been holding something back as they only lost 2 of the contested matches this time, pretty impressive. I guess we'll have a clear understanding next weekend of the full picture of the state.

Artus, do we get a new poll on Monday prior to States? The top 16 will be set, but I imagine you guys will throw SD in there for shirts and giggles.

O-Dub who is coming out of Region 8? One would assume Arlington and Bartlett right? Anyone else to keep an eye out for tomorrow night? Edited by Bump11

Kingsbury is the team to watch out for... they may not finish in the top 2 this year but I expect them to be at state duals next year.. have a few studs that will have quite a few upset of kids from other big schools come individual state... been a great team to watch and Coach Nelson Shirley has done an unbelievable job getting Kingsbury back on the mat after several down years... great job to him and then young Men and women he has.. Congrats Kingsbury and Coach Shirley!!!!

O-Dub who is coming out of Region 8? One would assume Arlington and Bartlett right? Anyone else to keep an eye out for tomorrow night?

Arlington and Bartlett will be your Region 8 reps.  Look for both to capture a few wins in Franklin and as much as many want to say no, Arlington could earn a plaque. 

Arlington and Bartlett will be your Region 8 reps. Look for both to capture a few wins in Franklin and as much as many want to say no, Arlington could earn a plaque.

I don't think anyone is denying that at this point in the season. They have proven themselves (as you said they would). Almost any of those teams that will be there next weekend have a legitimate shot at getting a plaque! The backside of that bracket is going to be a complete blood bath! Going to come down to the draw, how teams matchup with others, and which kids are on their game those two days! Should be exciting!

KG and AC, if yall see or talk to Wendi, please tell her that my new wagon and train are both already painted maroon. I JUST KNOW she wants to ride shotgun right beside me. I've posted on several forums and she won't replay back. I can't leave these other gals hanging much longer. By now, I'm beginning to worry abt her mental state of being. Please check on her if nothing else. Your friend, KS