Top Ten Week Schedule

WrestlingGod

^^^^^^^ I doubt that will happen. unless you mean typical starters are not on the mat.

Nah I just don't think you'll see both teams giving it all tonight. Both knows that they're top 3 in state and knows one of the 2 most likely will be wrestling Cleveland in the finals. Knowing next weeks rematch will be the one that counts cause the loser will be watching from the stands, I Juan don't think either team will show much tonight. Save it for the big one next week. I may be wrong. Guess we'll see.

Nah I just don't think you'll see both teams giving it all tonight. Both knows that they're top 3 in state and knows one of the 2 most likely will be wrestling Cleveland in the finals. Knowing next weeks rematch will be the one that counts cause the loser will be watching from the stands, I Juan don't think either team will show much tonight. Save it for the big one next week. I may be wrong. Guess we'll see.

Seems a little out of character for Bradley, Soddy, or Cleveland tbh.

Both teams may not even give it 100% knowing they have got to wrestle next week. The one that counts. Last match under the lights this year. Such a depressing day!

That's such a cop out statement!  Both teams may not give it 100%??  I guarantee you whichever kid steps on the mat for each team will give 100%. 

So what does DaChamps pre match speech sound like:  "Ok guys, listen up, tonight were going to go in there and give approximately 65%.  We just need enough to get through this so we can then get to Region Duals and forfeit out because we really don't want to show our hand.  You guys got that?  I don't want to see any of you trying to step up and be a hero and pushing out 70% effort.  We're here to give minimal effort.  Ok TJ, McElhaney, you guys just stay on the bus.  I can't take any chances on you getting out of hand and like pinning someone or something.  Headrick, none of those crazy high scoring throws tonight!  You understand guys, we're going in here tonight to underwhelm!  Got it ok ready?  Everyone in, Dial it back on 3. 1---2---3!"