Updated PinTN Rankings

WrestlingGod

Have Flynn and Whitworth wrestled recently?

I remember them meeting at Dixie Nationals a couple of years back (would have been 2014 I think).  I want to say Cooper Flynn won a close one.

That was a loaded bracket as Zeke Escalera (several TN folks saw him at FR) was in there and also Dayne Dalrymple as well.  Whitworth beat Dalrymple in the 5th place match if I remember right.  One of the younger Dendy's may have even been in there.  That bracket was actually won by a Texas kid who has recently made noise by the name of Ferrarri (spelling?)... it was absolutely loaded (and lots of TN connections).

Not sure if they have met since then.  I am sure someone could check their TrackWrestling profiles but I remembered that instance since I watched most of that bracket play out.

Where will Brayden Ivy go? Im not sure where Hammer feeds to. He's a freakin stud as well

He lives in Morristown so I'm not sure either but I think he will be in 8th grade next year. He is a hammer but unfortunately, he been hurt and missed most of this season.

Edited by durdon