District 12A

pchsCRITIC

You are one of the first to accuse Trotter of dirty play, that I have heard of anyway.. I would say he plays hard, but not dirty.

As far as PC, I noticed the big kid shooting a 3 on one of their first possessions but can't remember any after that.. as far as Brown goes, I think the face guarding took him out of the flow of the offense, which crippled them.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are one of the first to accuse Trotter of dirty play, that I have heard of anyway.. I would say he plays hard, but not dirty.

As far as PC, I noticed the big kid shooting a 3 on one of their first possessions but can't remember any after that.. as far as Brown goes, I think the face guarding took him out of the flow of the offense, which crippled them.[/

At the Vikings gym there was some pushing and jawing. But that's what creates rivalries and emotional basketball. Hes not playing like Grayson Allen for Duke. I agree with you cbball... As far as Brown, you can't take anything from the Summertown defense. They did cripple him face guarding him. But overall, the Vikings were out re bounded and flat out out hustled.

Edited by TSSAAguru

Perry County has a huge game tomorrow night at home against Loretto. Almost beat Collinwood on Friday but Collinwood made some big shots in key possessions. The only way Perry County can finish fourth in the district is beating either Wayne County or Loretto and they are both at home. Gotta find more guys to step up in the scoring column besides #22 Parker Brown who's averaging 19.8 points, 8.9 rebounds, and 3.8 assists per game. Possibly District MVP?

Edited by PCsupporter4life

#22 Brown is a great player but is not the only player for PC that can score!! #23 Perry and # 3 Young have shown that they are more than capable scorers but can't score if they don't touch the ball. Have been at every game this year and there has been too much selfish play,taking contested shots when other players were wide open.Brown should avg 30 instead of 20 with the amount of shots he throws up.