Notre Dame 2017

Booger

we ant got no William Haslam Center yet; but we got the Booger Pit waiting on sum of them big time Irish Alumni graduates to get their wives kids outta Baylor and McCallie so we can bring that visitor sideline, astro turf and more big linemen to ND

Booger just sayin :twisted:

Booger just sayin

Hey Boog, I know it's way off subject but has ND hired a basketball coach?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booger, Notre Dame seems to have coaches leaving left and right. What's going on over there on Vermont Avenue?

hey there Seaman; Q was axing bout Head B-Ball coach only..any other..this AD Pobieglo we got is a real go getter and visionaryist...

any other scuttlebutt your hearin bout coaches departin while your dinin on Stevarinos fake Fried Squid platter durin that mid day chow break ant up for discussion right now...we emptied out all the pickled egg jars and put them in the gas stations to collect raise money

Booger just sayinb27da25289063e531e283c773aa6e158.png

Yeah Booger- how u supposed to get that gold?

move to the Private division.....its right in front of us now...we ant got to worry bout them tin heads and goons up in Aluminum City of Alcoee stealin it from us anymore

as far as coaches comin and goin; Fant is the Nick Saban of the HS gridiron...everybody wants to pad that resume with the Irish Logo

now come over here and get your gift

Booger just sayinnose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

hey there Seaman; Q was axing bout Head B-Ball coach only..any other..this AD Pobieglo we got is a real go getter and visionaryist...

any other scuttlebutt your hearin bout coaches departin while your dinin on Stevarinos fake Fried Squid platter durin that mid day chow break ant up for discussion right now...we emptied out all the pickled egg jars and put them in the gas stations to collect raise money

LMBO

So Why is Tyguard leaving?

So Why is Tyguard leaving?

Ty ant gone nowhere......if and when he does leaves, Booger assumes it will b for the same reason most all assistant coaches at ND leave..their destined for HC greatness and ND only allows one HC at a time and Fant got that Gig for now .....as with the last DC that left, when Ty leaves the Irish, he will b headed to a HC title or to pad that rezmay at another big time elite school with in hopes of that HC title

or to move away from all them skillet heads over there in corn bread nation

Booger just sayin :popcorneater: