AAA State Duals Predictions!

Bump11

yes TN forfeiting 220. And someone said previously thay this probs wont be how they line up. But i did this just based off of who has been wrestling where and if thats how they match up then yes. Could very well be 7-7 and come down to bonus points. Also if trey hicks wrestles BC gets 120 as well

Do you think Pendley can beat McElhaney if they bump him up to 138. They have already. Their 220 Gibson can wrestle heavy weight. Plus the one Hicks kid and Elkins can bump around. Not saying they will just saying a lot of things can happen for them also.

Do you think Pendley can beat McElhaney if they bump him up to 138. They have already. Their 220 Gibson can wrestle heavy weight. Plus the one Hicks kid and Elkins can bump around. Not saying they will just saying a lot of things can happen for them also.

i do but i dont think they do it. They get more pts if he stays at 32. And i think they forfeit to gibson whether its at 220 or heavy and scott wins the other. And yes i definitely agree. I just dont know enough about Bradley's lineup to know who they might bump where

i do but i dont think they do it. They get more pts if he stays at 32. And i think they forfeit to gibson whether its at 220 or heavy and scott wins the other. And yes i definitely agree. I just dont know enough about Bradley's lineup to know who they might bump where

Their 160 170 182 are all very physical wrestlers. All very strong. Not the best technique and two of them get pinned if they go to their back but getting them there is another thing altogether.

I'm not convinced TN gets past MJ. There's a lot of tough matchups that could go either way. MJ has a lot of depth. But TN beating Bradley? Not a chance. Maybe if the whole team comes down with the flu.[/quote

I too think the TN and MJ match will be close. I believe it will come down to which team can get bonus points.

Edited by EzEads