AAA State Duals Predictions!

Bump11

That's a bold statement. I did see him last year and the year before. Has he won AAU states yet?

1st TNAAU-MS championship

2nd TNAAU-state IND championship

1st TNAAU region 2 champion

2nd Dixie Nationals American Crown

1st tour of Tn top 100

2nd TVWC conference

1st Ocoee Middle inv

5th Crusade

5th TNAAU IND

2nd TNAAU region 3

2nd TNAAU reg 1

Edited by DaChampsAgain

1st TNAAU-MS championship

2nd TNAAU-state IND championship

1st TNAAU region 2 champion

2nd Dixie Nationals American Crown

1st tour of Tn top 100

2nd TVWC conference

1st Ocoee Middle inv

5th Crusade

5th TNAAU IND

2nd TNAAU region 3

2nd TNAAU reg 1

What's he weigh? And do you think he can beat McDaniel from Cleveland middle who will be tough at 106 next year. Also who was In His bracket at Dixie Nationals. I thought they had to close his weight cause only 2 showed or did they let those two wrestle. Edited by anotherback

A nice shout out to Coach Hedges formerly of Ocooe Midfle who coached a few of the kids on both Cleveland and Bradley teams in the finals a few years ago when they were in middle school. Maybe some schools in middle should get him involved I believe he moved back to Nashville a few years ago.

Edited by anotherback

What's he weigh? And do you think he can beat McDaniel from Cleveland middle who will be tough at 106 next year. Also who was In His bracket at Dixie Nationals. I thought they had to close his weight cause only 2 showed or did they let those two wrestle.

He is 95-103 range. He is having trouble getting to 106. At one point his parents was gonna hold him back a year. I'll have to talk to his parents to see if he has wrestled him. Seems like they have not. At one point in time. His father didn't or may be still don't know if he will be a Bear or not ðŸ˜. I dont know if you've seen the Bradley WV matches a few weeks ago, but Ethan got to wrestle and semi pinned his guy kinda easy. I might have went over board on the state championships (due to being good friends lol) but I promise ya, he will be the real deal and be hard to beat.

He is 95-103 range. He is having trouble getting to 106. At one point his parents was gonna hold him back a year. I'll have to talk to his parents to see if he has wrestled him. Seems like they have not. At one point in time. His father didn't or may be still don't know if he will be a Bear or not ðŸ˜. I dont know if you've seen the Bradley WV matches a few weeks ago, but Ethan got to wrestle and semi pinned his guy kinda easy. I might have went over board on the state championships (due to being good friends lol) but I promise ya, he will be the real deal and be hard to beat.[/quote

On the 6 th of January. Chandler Davis wrestled 106 for WV he pinned Devaney for Bradley. I think that and Gregory was the only two matches WV won. I was there but if you're talking Jv I missed it

He is 95-103 range. He is having trouble getting to 106. At one point his parents was gonna hold him back a year. I'll have to talk to his parents to see if he has wrestled him. Seems like they have not. At one point in time. His father didn't or may be still don't know if he will be a Bear or not ðŸ˜. I dont know if you've seen the Bradley WV matches a few weeks ago, but Ethan got to wrestle and semi pinned his guy kinda easy. I might have went over board on the state championships (due to being good friends lol) but I promise ya, he will be the real deal and be hard to beat.[/quote

On the 6 th of January. Chandler Davis wrestled 106 for WV he pinned Devaney for Bradley. I think that and Gregory was the only two matches WV won. I was there but if you're talking Jv I missed it

Yeah it wasn't the starting line up. Looking forward to seeing Ethan next year. Maybe we will get to see a Ethan and Trea match a few times! Assuming Ethan is a Bear.