AAA State Duals Predictions!

Bump11

Judson looked great. It was a heck of a match, considering Wysong beat him pretty good the last couple times including a 1st period pin the first time they met. Both kids are special talents. And only freshmen i believe?

Wysong is a sophomore. Judson is a junior. He looked really good last night. His scrambles were really good. Wysong has a little brother, Isaiah,  who is in the sixth grade, and is the real deal. Kid can really go. Wrestled a week with a broken leg. 

Wow, possibly the dumbest comment I've seen on this board. Why not just close all the wrestling programs down in TN and just let Bradley, Cleveland and SD wrestle for the Cleveland State Duals Championship?

Why does the TSSAA even keeping scheduling Dual State Championships if we already know the top 3 teams are how they finish in Region 4. I guess every other wrestler in this state should just realize their hardwork and dedication is a waste of time and effort since they don't have the benefit of living in the great wrestling mecca of Cleveland.

No. this comment was 1000x dumber. Edited by FootballFan51

Wow, possibly the dumbest comment I've seen on this board.  Why not just close all the wrestling programs down in TN and just let Bradley, Cleveland and SD wrestle for the Cleveland State Duals Championship?

Why does the TSSAA even keeping scheduling Dual State Championships if we already know the top 3 teams are how they finish in Region 4.  I guess every other wrestler in this state should just realize their hardwork and dedication is a waste of time and effort since they don't have the benefit of living in the great wrestling mecca of Cleveland.

Posting this before so yes it should be the Chattanooga area state duals, because even Ooltewah has a finish higher than region 8 has(for you OW) and region 1 and I think region 2, 3 also since 1998.

I do think its Cleveland/Bradley way ahead in first/second with rest way behind in a jumbled mess. right now i would think its science hill/tn high/SD/arlington/WC. soddy i dont think is the third best team in state or AAA just not strong enough from 1-14, they would however finish in top 8 in state if they allowed 3 from region 4 go to state. Glad to see the west and east of the state getting stronger, since 1998 brad/sd/cleveland have won 16 state duals titles while the rest of the state has won 2 Clarksville 2000, Franklin-2005. clevel/sd/brad have finished first and second 6 times in that period and what i could find the two teams from the chattanooga area has never finished less than 4th, so there is a reason why they get the benefit when rankings come out, once the rest of the state starts catching up reguarly they will also..

Can update that to 17 state titles and 7 times since 1998 that Chattanooga area has finished 1 and 2.