State Finals Picks and analysis- AAA

Bump11

Lol..

something funny? I'm from Bristol...I don't have bias for middle TN. But I'm also not gonna pick the Vikings just cause they are my team either...I'm gonna pick who i truly believe will win. It just so happens most of them are from mid TN. Where are your picks kind sir? People like you never ceases to amaze me. Always got something to say about others picks and opinions but never wanna give their own. Smh
  • Upvote 1

something funny? I'm from Bristol...I don't have bias for middle TN. But I'm also not gonna pick the Vikings just cause they are my team either...I'm gonna pick who i truly believe will win. It just so happens most of them are from mid TN. Where are your picks kind sir? People like you never ceases to amaze me. Always got something to say about others picks and opinions but never wanna give their own. Smh

I wasn't making fun of your picks.. I just thought it was funny you picked all middle TN kids by accident..

My upset pick is definitely the 145 lb. finals. Although Knox Fuller is the favorite, he has yet to stand out as a top kid in the state. He hasn't faced any competition this year and therefore will be upset by Wilson, who drills in the third best room in the state everyday. As far as the team race goes, Soddy will be able to make up for their deficit and will regain their 3rd spot in the state. Good luck to the other teams, as they will not have a chance at 3rd. It's a fight for 4th now.. Region 4 all the way.

My upset pick is definitely the 145 lb. finals. Although Knox Fuller is the favorite, he has yet to stand out as a top kid in the state. He hasn't faced any competition this year and therefore will be upset by Wilson, who drills in the third best room in the state everyday. As far as the team race goes, Soddy will be able to make up for their deficit and will regain their 3rd spot in the state. Good luck to the other teams, as they will not have a chance at 3rd. It's a fight for 4th now.. Region 4 all the way.

You joined coacht to say that? Lol what have u been smoking? Fuller hasn't had any competition because he's an animal.

Edited by fooseball95

Anything is possible, but Fuller TF'd him the Regions.

Also - I love the screen name... LOL

Let's be real fooseball95. Even you know the outcome of that match. Knox will be upset, and it's not even really an upset. Wilson has been training all year with the 3rd best team in he state and has something to prove. After the match, I will just have to say I told you so.

U sound like your 10 years old lol. He's gonna win because he trains with the 3rd best team in the state? Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funniest post I've ever read.