State Finals Picks and analysis- AAA

Bump11

I will go with Trent, Palmer, Sesnan, Fowler, McElhaney, Wilkins, Fuller, Fowler, Sells, McMahan, Fortner, Walling, Salvador, Boykin

OW- Fuller

Best match- Palmer Vs Hicks

I believe most of yours are right however at 106 yes Palmer beat Trent however at this point in their careers Palmer is more of a stud than Horst is, he will get there but Trent and Palmer was a close match and although practice partners I don't believe Palmer and Horst are that close just yet if they were to wrestle an actual match with something on the line. Going to be a fun day!

It's prob more of not knowing much about teams that don't show up to some of the harder tourneys around, like Cleveland duals or McCallie tourney along with a few others, but most of those were tight finals that could have gone either way, but hey it's wrestling and you just never know, and I based my Horst pick on him barely beating TeNario Thomas which didn't even win his region, but I heard later he was sick and trying to get better.

Cobra kid literally could've flipped a coin and gotten the same number right... He knows nothing about lower weights

HAHAHA Charles, but remember, he has more wrestling knowledge in his pinky finger than most of us in our whole bodies, except, you know, when he doesn't.  Apparently the Cleveland Duals are the end all be all, if your team doesn't come there then they cannon be in the conversation. 

Cobra just a suggestion, and this won't even cost you an admission fee, open up Track and take a look sometimes, believe it or not there are teams with good wrestlers outside your area. 

HAHAHA Charles, but remember, he has more wrestling knowledge in his pinky finger than most of us in our whole bodies, except, you know, when he doesn't. Apparently the Cleveland Duals are the end all be all, if your team doesn't come there then they cannon be in the conversation.

Cobra just a suggestion, and this won't even cost you an admission fee, open up Track and take a look sometimes, believe it or not there are teams with good wrestlers outside your area.

So is Arlington making the trip with Beech to the Cleveland Duals?

So is Arlington making the trip with Beech to the Cleveland Duals?

They were there this past year. Their only losses in the tourney were to Soddy, which has been previously discussed in this thread, and McCallie. The Soddy match was a lot closer than the McCallie match. The Whitworth kid almost teched Cannon wrestling up a weight. That's when I knew he was for real.