Predictions for 2018

WrestlingFanD1D2

No team is close to Cleveland next year for sure. Under the leadership of returning state finalist tony Wilson I think Soddy may be the next closet thing, then I see science hill with multiple medialist retuning to help them out,Tn High, Bradley losing a lot but they will always be competitive that's just their nature.

Bradley is losing a lot but surely they won't fall off that far will they?

You're not gonna lose Hicks, Hicks, Mc, Matthews, Knox, Eldkins and Anderson and still be a top 5 team. No way.

We will have to rely on Gentry, Gibson, Cash, Robinson and Devany to pull us out. Not the fire power we have had the last 2 years. We will drop bad. Only reason I have them in the top 10 and not Summit is cause we are defending champs. Until proven other wise, we stay at 10. It's gonna be a very rough year for us.

I think the team to look out for next year is beech. They have alot returning and a few middle schoolers that are studs coming up. They will be deadly from 106-132

I bout put them around 3-5. They've gotta get outside of their area and come to East Tn and beat a couple of these teams first. In team duals that is. Come to the Cleveland duals and wrestle the best teams around this area. Always one of the best duals ever in this state. Bradley, cleveland, soddy, FR, Baylor. Darn good dual. West teams has got to come across the state to get noticed and respected more.

We will have to rely on Gentry, Gibson, Cash, Robinson and Devany to pull us out. Not the fire power we have had the last 2 years. We will drop bad. Only reason I have them in the top 10 and not Summit is cause we are defending champs. Until proven other wise, we stay at 10. It's gonna be a very rough year for us.

Adding Headrick to those above, I think Bradley has 6 that will place next year & they probably have 1-2 more that will step up, so could have 7-8 placers.

I don't see how that wouldn't be top 5.

Yes, next year I see it as Cleveland, beech, Wilson central, TN high, SH and Arlington being very tough teams. I don't see Bradley being near as good, but they usually reload to be at least a top 10 team and Soddy doesn't return much firepower except Wilson and Boeck along with Maynor next year from a team that this year especially in a individual tourney didn't have much firepower. So next year they will prob be a top 10 team at best but still think they lose to Cleveland who wins region and Bradley RU in region.

Adding Headrick to those above, I think Bradley has 6 that will place next year & they probably have 1-2 more that will step up, so could have 7-8 placers.

I don't see how that wouldn't be top 5.

Hen needs to get out of the dog house first. Both Ben and Damon needs to work on his discplin. Good kid. Poor attitude and judgement. Really hope he changed his SR year. He can be really good and maybe even our best placer, but he needs work if he wants mat time. Make him earn his spot.

I bout put them around 3-5. They've gotta get outside of their area and come to East Tn and beat a couple of these teams first. In team duals that is. Come to the Cleveland duals and wrestle the best teams around this area. Always one of the best duals ever in this state. Bradley, cleveland, soddy, FR, Baylor. Darn good dual. West teams has got to come across the state to get noticed and respected more.

if they can pull Beech, Wilson, Mt. Juliet, Indy...to the Cleveland duals....what a tournament