Region 3 AAA

FootballFan51

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least I havent said anything bad about riverdale like they have about bradley because i have respect

I don't think anyone said anything bad about Bradley... Most just said they'd finish 3-4 in Region 7AAA. Bradley the equivalent of UConn women dominating their conference... the only difference is the Beast to the West you'll never get past to win a ring. 

I don't think anyone said anything bad about Bradley... Most just said they'd finish 3-4 in Region 7AAA. Bradley the equivalent of UConn women dominating their conference... the only difference is the Beast to the West you'll never get past to win a ring.

As I like his enthusiasm bout Da Bears, he is a little over board. It's never good for anyone to talk bad or say bad things bout any school. These are 15-17 year old kids living their dreams. May not be as good as other schools, but no need in bashing. Only negative things I've seen bout Bradley is from that aggravating Summit dude. "Recruiting and still losing" "Bradley County" that gets old.

Most important thing, for anyone that doesn't know about Bradley County, it's a small county. To have 3 high schools in it, it kills all 3 schools. I do believe, when Walker Valley came alone, it hurt Cleveland a whole lot more than Bradley. It will be hard for any of these 3 schools to win state (outside of wrestling).

Unlike the alltheway dude, most of Da Bears fans are just happy that we are making the playoffs in football, competing to get to state in baseball and even basketball. Except for wrestling, most of us know we may not be better than the middle schoolers or Memphis schools. We will be there to the end supporting them tho!

Bradley may never see another state in any sport except for wrestling for the next 20 years, but we will always think they're the best around here. To be 3 schools in this small county, one good thing does come out of Bradley Central and other school fans can not disagree or ever take it away, we may not ever win state, but we are lucky enough to have some of the best athletes each year to ever come out of the state or country. That's in all sports. And for that, we are proud.

With that said, congrats 7AAA for another dominating bball season. As I'm disappointed we didn't make it to state, also glad at the same time, we didn't have to play Riverdale lol. Good luck to Riverdale and other 7 remaining teams. Where all sports states should be played. Somewhere in the Boro or middle Tn area!

Edited by DaChampsAgain