Region 1-A

Rebel82

more like 850 but thats beside the point. TSSAA put em in 1A this is their last season in 1A we just have to deal with it. While i agree it isnt fair to have a school that size in 1A they had to start somewhere. When they started playing 4 years ago and only had 200 freshmen where should they have been?

Hope all is well Oldeagle.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as predicted. South Greene defeats Washburn, Hampton defeats Hancock, Cloudland defeats Cosby and Northview defeats Unaka.

Semifinals will be played at Chuckey-Doak on Monday.

South Greene vs. Cloudland

Northview vs. Hampton

I think SG may have a better game this round with Cloudland than their previous two meetings. I predict SG will move on to the Championship round.

Is there a status update on Tuelle for Hampton? If she is out, I think Northview wins without issue. If she plays then I think it will be a close game. Hampton has a good team, but from what I've seen, Tuelle and Grubbs are really their only good ball handlers. If Northview presses they will turn Hampton over often without Tuelle.

Edited by Rebel82

And as predicted. South Greene defeats Washburn, Hampton defeats Hancock, Cloudland defeats Cosby and Northview defeats Unaka.

Semifinals will be played at Chuckey-Doak on Monday.

South Greene vs. Cloudland

Northview vs. Hampton

I think SG may have a better game this round with Cloudland than their previous two meetings. I predict SG will move on to the Championship round.

Is there a status update on Tuelle for Hampton? If she is out, I think Northview wins without issue. If she plays then I think it will be a close game. Hampton has a good team, but from what I've seen, Tuelle and Grubbs are really their only good ball handlers. If Northview presses they will turn Hampton over often without Tuelle.

NV will press you..count on it! If Htown is down a key player I'd say NV big. We have cloudland a better game than I thought we would to be honest. I was surprised to see Hancock stay with Hampton the way they did even with Hampton being shorthanded. I'd say we will see NV and SG for the championship and I predict a good game from em.

NV will press you..count on it! If Htown is down a key player I'd say NV big. We have cloudland a better game than I thought we would to be honest. I was surprised to see Hancock stay with Hampton the way they did even with Hampton being shorthanded. I'd say we will see NV and SG for the championship and I predict a good game from em.

I doubt Hampton will be able to handle their press. I haven't seen anyone successfully press South Greene, including Morristown West and Oak Ridge. They usually back off quickly. All of SG's players handle the ball well.

I was glad to see Tuelle playing. I expected a close game with her in it. Without her, I dont know if they could've pulled it off. Good game. Region finals will be a rematch of district finals with two district one teams advancing to substate.

It would be great to see two District 1 teams at state. Good luck to both teams.