AAA East TN/Middle TN Sectionals

SweetScience

Wv is one of those surprise teams. Great coach in bob Williams and loaded eith talent and very experienced. I believe their starting 5 are all seniors. Sll of Bradleys players transferred there snd thats why Bradley isnt that great anymore. Wv shouldve won state last year but the state runner ups cordova outsized them. Wv i believe is the only team that could probably beat blackmon or oak ridge because of their style of play. I wished wv hosted the sectional so i could see them in action. Their fun to watch.

Wrong on all counts again

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wv is one of those surprise teams. Great coach in bob Williams and loaded eith talent and very experienced. I believe their starting 5 are all seniors. Sll of Bradleys players transferred there snd thats why Bradley isnt that great anymore. Wv shouldve won state last year but the state runner ups cordova outsized them. Wv i believe is the only team that could probably beat blackmon or oak ridge because of their style of play. I wished wv hosted the sectional so i could see them in action. Their fun to watch.

WV should've won state last year?! Even if they had of gotten by Cordova Memphis East would've beaten them with their backups by 20! Brah! I need what you're smokin'! Where are you gettin' it from?!

Edited by SweetScience

Who is Blackmon?

I'm not going to act as if I know a lot about the Chattanooga area teams because I do not. But I disagree with what a lot of you guys are saying. 

Blackman is a great team that got out-coached and out-played in the Region Championship, and probably over looked Oakland since they had already beat them 3 times prior. 

WV looks to be a very senior led team that can shoot the ball well, I do believe that Oakland's ability to switch from zone(s) to man each time down the floor will bother WV. 

I have not watched EH nor do I know anything other than what you guys have mentioned on here, but Blackman is very good. They typically have 3-4 guys that rebound very well - that can also handle the ball and can shoot/score. If EH plays man, I say that Blackman wins.  

I haven't gotten to watch Brentwood this year, but if they play like they have in years past, I give them the edge over Northeast. MJ/Indy should be a good one.. 

Because 5aaa is so much "weaker"than 7aaa we never stand a chance. Lol

You've already proven you know very little about basketball and nothing but a homer. This isn't the 80s when Brainerd was a powerhouse.

Let's be honest now; this is Memphis East's Championship to lose with Oak Ridge and Southwind as the only potential spoilers.

And wbnc83 according to another feed blackman was the team to beat this year other than oak ridge and them losing to oakland was a fluke. I think some of those teams there get cocky which is bad sportsmanship. Like in 2014 when siegel came to bradley and Bradley and taunted our players during the game in front of bradley bench just because we were a smaller team and technicals werent called. I think blackman started getting cocky tonight when they took an 8 points lead going into 4th and it cost them