AAA East TN/Middle TN Sectionals

SweetScience

OR/Crockett

Bearden/Science Hill

Walker Valley/Oakland

East Hamilton/Blackman

MJ/Indy

Clarksville NE/Brentwood

I'll take OR, Science Hill, Oakland, Blackman, Indy, and Brentwood. 

I'll be honest I don't know much about the last 4 teams. Good luck to all teams.

Thoughts?

Edited by SweetScience

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge will handle Crockett easily. Crockett is a completely one dimensional team. They've got one good player, the Releford kid, and that's it. If Oak Ridge shuts him down, the score for this one will get real ugly.

I think Bearden/Science Hill will play a close one. I'd say Bearden if the game wasn't at Science Hill. I think the home court advantage will help Science Hill a lot. They've had great crowds at the district and region tournaments there over the last two weeks.

East Hamilton and Oakland will both move on.

Not sure about the others.

Edited by WBNC83

Oak Ridge will handle Crockett easily. Crockett is a completely one dimensional team. They've got one good player, the Releford kid, and that's it. If Oak Ridge shuts him down, the score for this one will get real ugly.

I think Bearden/Science Hill will play a close one. I'd say Bearden if the game wasn't at Science Hill. I think the home court advantage will help Science Hill a lot. They've had great crowds at the district and region tournaments there over the last two weeks.

East Hamilton and Oakland will both move on.

Not sure about the others.

East Hamilton over Blackman? I agree with Science hill having home advantage. That drive up there is long, and I just don't know if a team full of Sophomores like Bearden has will be able to beat Science Hill at their place. They may prove me wrong, though. It wouldn't surprise me.

i personally think walker valley stands a better chance of winning against oakland. oakland got lucky to beat blackmon the other night. don't get me wrong they are good but just not in the same league as blackmon. blackmon by 20 over east hamilton and walker valley by5 over oakland.

i personally think walker valley stands a better chance of winning against oakland. oakland got lucky to beat blackmon the other night. don't get me wrong they are good but just not in the same league as blackmon. blackmon by 20 over east hamilton and walker valley by5 over oakland.

If you're so knowledgeable of "Blackman", you'd know it's Blackman and not Blackmon.

I understand one misspelled, but not three times.

And obviously you didn't watch the game... Oakland controlled the entire game. It was execution, not luck which won the game.

Wv is one of those surprise teams. Great coach in bob Williams and loaded eith talent and very experienced. I believe their starting 5 are all seniors. Sll of Bradleys players transferred there snd thats why Bradley isnt that great anymore. Wv shouldve won state last year but the state runner ups cordova outsized them. Wv i believe is the only team that could probably beat blackmon or oak ridge because of their style of play. I wished wv hosted the sectional so i could see them in action. Their fun to watch.