CPA-Camden

CTG32

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA was outstanding last night. Didn't see anybody making inappropriate gestures, but it did look like the kid from CPA thought it was halftime instead of the end of the 1st and was heading for the locker room after knocking down the triple at the buzzer. Coach Maddux has done a really good job with this team-they will be a tough out for anyone. If they get an early lead they are very hard to catch. Camden is much better than they showed last night and CPA had a lot to do with that. Good luck to both teams Monday. 

what happened in this game? It was more 1 sided than I expected, Diego or Vick in foul trouble or just off? Not doubting that CPA could win but wasn't expecting a blow out.

no real foul trouble. Vick hit a trey to start then CPA went on a 18-0 run and never looked back.

I just watched the film several times and don't see it. He made the shot at the buzzer, maybe tripped over someone's feet on the Camden bench, walked torwards the ticket table and then ran back to the CPA bench for the quarter break. Did you see it in person?

I was there and saw it but it wasn't a Bird or the Camden student section. It was number 21 and he squatted down and waved the last 3 digits of his fingers back and forth at the Camden  bench while his index finger and thumb were touching..Gang sign for "that was a three I just busted at the end of a quarter". lol

It was also seen by the ref who tried to talk to him then stared a hole through him the entire break between quarters and he also talked to the HC about it before the second started. During their next time out you can see The CPA  HC ask him about it and he promptly lied..

. He did it after the rest of his team had headed for the bench so it is probably not on the CPA film. 

No biggie  to me if thats the worst case of bad judgment he ever makes he will have a pretty good life.

what happened in this game? It was more 1 sided than I expected, Diego or Vick in foul trouble or just off? Not doubting that CPA could win but wasn't expecting a blow out.

no real foul trouble. Vick hit a trey to start then CPA went on a 18-0 run and never looked back.

Yeap just kicked our butts fair and square. They are a great team and it was like there was a lid on our Basket in the first half.