Region 2A

bluedevil6913

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another hard fought game on both sides....and, it didn't mean much in the long run. I told your coach in the McD's parking lot after the game that I truly believe we will see you guys playing in Murfreesboro in a couple of weeks. If we both do what we're capable of, we'll play AGAIN on Wednesday night, and neither team will throw a top pitcher, because by then, the real game that matters will be the Friday sub-state game. I don't know about anyone else, but I think it would be pretty cool to see a Greenback v GCA final in Murfreesboro. Enjoy graduation and then let's take em one game at a time! Good luck!

Another hard fought game on both sides....and, it didn't mean much in the long run. I told your coach in the McD's parking lot after the game that I truly believe we will see you guys playing in Murfreesboro in a couple of weeks. If we both do what we're capable of, we'll play AGAIN on Wednesday night, and neither team will throw a top pitcher, because by then, the real game that matters will be the Friday sub-state game. I don't know about anyone else, but I think it would be pretty cool to see a Greenback v GCA final in Murfreesboro. Enjoy graduation and then let's take em one game at a time! Good luck!

After seeing tonight's games...both of Monday's games are pretty close to tossups. I could see any two of the four advancing. GCA's tough schedule has them prepared and probably gets them through, but the two Oneida kids are the mound are very good. The Wilson kid will be among the better ones you've seen this year, even with that schedule. CF will be a tough out at home with the lefty on the mound as well. GB has shown they can play with anyone all year...should be a good one.

Now that we have graduation over with, its time to get focused for a 2-week run from Dist 3. I'm hoping for 2 wins from Dist 3 tomorrow night. I don't think either of our teams will play as poorly as we did the other night in the champ game. We've both shown repeatedly that we can hit, field and pitch better than that. I'd say we will both have to in order to advance to Wednesday. I fully expect the extra incentive of elimination will get the focus right. Good luck Rams and Cherokees!

Now that we have graduation over with, its time to get focused for a 2-week run from Dist 3. I'm hoping for 2 wins from Dist 3 tomorrow night. I don't think either of our teams will play as poorly as we did the other night in the champ game. We've both shown repeatedly that we can hit, field and pitch better than that. I'd say we will both have to in order to advance to Wednesday. I fully expect the extra incentive of elimination will get the focus right. Good luck Rams and Cherokees!

Yes good luck to both teams!

Good luck to the Rams and Cherokees! I do believe Oneida and Coalfield will give both teams a good game, but in the end Grace and Greenback are a bit deeper and more talented. I think that pays off and sets up a game 4 between the Rams and the Cherokees!!

Throw us some of that Bluedevil luck!Maybe we can do like your basketball team.LOL!!