Donovan Stewart's Class 2A Spring Top 10

Southtowner

3 hours ago, Redrage1990 said:

Good showing by the cardinals,  still got work to do ! West carrol a little out manned but they play hard ! 

I didn't get to see myself just got off work and picked up the kids to go to their Mimi's and saw a hullabaloo at the field. Tried to convince my daughter to stop by but she was dead set on seeing her Mimi . Even drove by the field. I figured we were out manned when I saw the size of the Cardinals roster. But it's good to hear we played hard. Anyone get a score 

I also like how we didn't shy away from a top 2A team, that hasn't really been the case in years past. 

14 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I didn't get to see myself just got off work and picked up the kids to go to their Mimi's and saw a hullabaloo at the field. Tried to convince my daughter to stop by but she was dead set on seeing her Mimi . Even drove by the field. I figured we were out manned when I saw the size of the Cardinals roster. But it's good to hear we played hard. Anyone get a score 

I also like how we didn't shy away from a top 2A team, that hasn't really been the case in years past. 

Much respect to West Carroll! Didn't hear a score but glad to see  both teams played hard and there weren't any injuries! Good luck to you guys this year!! 

7 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Both teams came out injury free to my knowledge , that's always good - we lost our #1 back last season in our scrimmage! 

Varsity and JV both got time on the field going 8 series apiece for varsity and 4 apiece for JV ! 

Varsity was 10 Td's to 0 and JV was 2 to 0. 

Both teams got good work in ! 

1 hour ago, Redrage1990 said:

Both teams came out injury free to my knowledge , that's always good - we lost our #1 back last season in our scrimmage! 

Varsity and JV both got time on the field going 8 series apiece for varsity and 4 apiece for JV ! 

Varsity was 10 Td's to 0 and JV was 2 to 0. 

Both teams got good work in ! 

Gonna be another steam roll season.