11A

SoFtBaLLeR10

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds great. I'm sure that Forrest will be the one everyone will be shooting for. Richland and Cornersville will need a better out put from team to push Forrest. Culleoka has a new coach also but have some talented girls and some good support. Did not get to see Huntland this fall but Coach Campbell will have them ready. Cascade is still trying to reload after Tabitha Floyd but getting better. Unionville had a good fall but we will have to see if it pays off in the spring. :D

Im glad to see Culleoka get a new coach.That coach was very rude.

I believe if Tabitha Floyd was aloud to help the girls at Cascade

they would be strong.They had eight graders starting last year that outshined

some of the older players,The reason why is they still love the game.

I know Tabitha is helping some of them,Lets hope one day she is there coach. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Forrest will be strong again, some younger players will have to step up, but with the bench Forrest has they may be better in 2003. I think it will be between Forrest and Culleoka for the title. Culleoka is deep in talent and has solid Pitching. However Richland has a workhorse pitcher in Brittany Johnson who throws in the High 60's. If she get her control down and learns to mix a few more pitch's in with that fast ball she will be a factor in post season play. It is good to hear and see some of the other schools in 11a start making some positive changes in their programs. I know Unionville worked hard this summer, Cascade and Eagleville needed coach's. Huntland and Cornersville will be pretty good. I think 11a reps. in state Playoffs will come out of the Forrest,Culleoka,Richland group because of the talent and depth of pitching each has.

ummmm i don't know what yall r thinkin when yall said that cascade needed a coach because the coach they have now is the best coach they have had in a long time their coach knows what she is talkin about and has played all her life and i think since she has came to the program the team has made a big turn around. and tabitha is good but i don't think she should be a coach where she graduated she needs to play not coach right now :D

I don't know who posted that maybe one day she can coach

But being her mother I appreciate there confidence in her.

But I hope when she graduates college that she continue's to play, and if not hopefully coach a team at a higher level. She would love to coach the middle school level, because she loves to teach smaller children what she has learned about the game. :)

Tab would do will now or later. Her deadcation to the game will encourage a lot of girls in Bedford Co. Coaching at her old high school would work if the players would see her as a coach not an ex player from there. I would not mind her coaching my kids.

Mom197: I'm sory that I was misunderstood on the basketball board last week. I hope Tab is do well in School. Has she heard anything esle from LSU or MTSU? :D

Sidetrain,

Thank you for those kind words about Tabitha. But I'm sure you would be the only one from Unionville, that would want her to coach your child. She is not liked very well in Unionville by there coach. I don't know if it is jealous

or what, but that is fine. She had several offer's from

L.S.U., Georgia Tech and of course M.T.S.U. M.T.S.U. has so far gave the best offer. She hope's to coach a little

10 and under this summer. And as far as the other post, no

misunderstanding.

:)

Why in the world would you say that Unionville's coach did not like Tabitha? I know their coach and she has never had anything but complimentary things to say about Tabitha's play. She was very aware that the key to a victory against Cascade depended on controlling Tabitha's game, both in hitting her pitching and being able to contain her hitting. This is the highest form of a compliment, isn't it?

Then she needs to make sure when she talks to one person, she say's the same thing she does to another. I know for a fact that she complain about Tabitha's stat's. She said they were padded. I'm not on here to argue. I'm very proud of Tabitha she worked very hard. But this is not hear say. Thank you for your nice words of her. :(