Region 7-1A 2017

41 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Don't know how good Dredens team will be this year but I saw 3 of your coaches at the Chinese buffet in Martin last week and I must say it was not a pretty sight!!  They were definitely bringing the thunder. Moo goo gai pan was flying everywhere!!!

We have some eaters!!! Teach by example in Dresden. Boys need to eat this time of year.

20 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Bigster will let you know if and when LC finds a scrimmage.  Jackson Christian backing out really put LC in a bad position to find another scrimmage on short notice. 

My Uncle kept telling me he bought a ticket and I told him what you said and Bobby Sharp also told me that jamborees wouldn't start until about the 11th.He called me last night and it was the middle school going to play Huntingdon at McKenzie .Paris Inman, Milan and some other are suppose to be there as well.So that's what it is..But let me know if anything else shake up .Thanks.

No offense to last years team but they would be smoked by a average HC team. We played them 7 on 7 when my boy was Jr and they had 5 offensive and defensive squads. We had one of each and most kids played both sides. Our boys were dead after three series and HC could have played 10 hours. Good luck Lions!!! (you will need it)

On 7/26/2017 at 9:01 PM, WarEagleCartman said:

I heard we have a scrimmage the 4th still no clue against who.

What about jamborees? We got Stewart Co and I know Dresden has Henry Co

Let me know how our scrimmage goes this evening! I have to work so won't be able to make it to Atwood!! 

Heard through the grapevine that Ripley had their way both offensively and defensively with Dresden and Gibson Co at utm today. Was told neither team could move the ball on Ripley.  Gibson County and Dresden seemed to be pretty even. Of course this is all hear say. How did the So. Fulton, Bruceton and Obion Central scrimmage go? What West Carroll and Stewart Co. 

8 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

We scrimmaged Adamsville and got our butts handed to us 

I watched the film from the scrimmage. Your guys played hard, didn't quit and were good sportsmen!! I saw some good speed in the backfield and a lot of good things from WC!! Got a lot of respect for you guys! Keep working hard and good things are headed y'alls way brother!!