1A region 6

wildcat89

5 hours ago, TheMirrorThief said:

actually I though you were a WC fan...thats why I said you must be suicidal to want a rematch with Huntingdon...kinda missed your avatar somehow...poor confused me

Lol  I would like to play them with most of there players back and we would be at home if we do.

they are just making excuses, Waynesboro fans are always hardcore sorta like Bama fans.  One day they brag about having enough players to field three or four teams and when they lose a few games  they whine about barely having enough to play a game.  They are pretty good old couch potatoes though, just not a lot to do in wayne co unless you are into executing deer so the high school teams are pretty important.  M from Collinwood which is turning into a basketball school though the football team is coming along nicely after a bumpy start.  Got a lot of size and talent with some young sophomores really starting to contribute as season progresses.  To bad I have to work so much, dont get to see many games...Huntingdon is very good this year...I actually hit the H vs WC score right on the head at 49 to 0  really good Huntingdon defense this year