1A region 6

wildcat89

5 hours ago, PCsupporter4life said:

Huntingdon is my pick to win the Gold Ball in Cookeville this year. They beat a good Milan team at home 36-14 and beat a legit Waverly squad on the road 39-36. Talking about the 'Cats, they just have a lot of injuries. I'm sure they'll be a lot better once the playoffs come around.

The Cats didn't have nothing for Huntingdon if all players had been healthy this year. After watching the Huntingdon game a few more times I'm convinced that they're the only ones that can stop them from winning the gold ball. They have one of those teams that you only rarely get at the 1A level. In saying all that, I do think WC can make some noise in the playoffs and if they had stayed healthy would have been much more competitive last week. My hats off to Davis who took over at QB when Risner went out in the first game of the year with a season ending shoulder injury, he has been very unselfish and ran the offense well, but at the same time it changed everything that WC had been working on since last year. Davis could do many things out of the backfield that hasn't got to be executed with him at QB, almost unstoppable when getting a toss or a swing pass in open field. Then you got Harris who hasn't been 100% since our second or third game and has hurt the offense a lot. He's has put up some good numbers but just hasn't got all of his explosiveness back yet. As for that idiot from Collinwood called the mirror thief, ain't nobody from WC cried about anything or boasted about anything. WC does have a sideline full of players, still in the sixties, but lots of younger players. WC will show up tomorrow night as well as the rest of the year and play hard as they can with no crying win or lose. The crying in WC starts about six miles south of Waynesboro in a little town called Collinwood, you been playing the youth card for five or six years. Every year you got Cwood picked to win the region then y'all lose about four of your first five games and it's oh were young, be better next year but it just don't happen. It's sad that your the only poster they got on here talking for them, those boys deserve more than that

Edited by wildcat89

57 minutes ago, fan91 said:

Well said 89. I always respect your opinion and love playing wc

I guess I'm optimistic, I don't think we should have beat Riverside and MTP but I think we could have, I don't think we had much of a chance to beat Huntingdon this year regardless but think we could have made it a lot more respectable. I also think we should win our last three games but at the same time I know that it only takes a few things to happen for WC to lose all three. I'm not sugar coating anything, I'm just calling it like I see it. I'm not a Huntingdon fan but if it's not WC having a shot at it all I will pull for the team from our region. Like I said, not a fan but they defiantly got my respect and if WC and HHS meet again this year the score may end the same but I'd sure like to see my cats get another shot! Good luck to y'all from here on out and keep them boys healthy!

Region 6-1A Rushing Leaders

1. Jeff Martin (Perry Co.)- 128 carries/ 989 yds, 10 TD's (avg. 7.7 yds per carry/ avg. 123.6 yds per game)

2. Kade Pearson (Huntingdon)- 120 carries/ 910 yds, 12 TD's (avg. 7.6 yds per carry/ avg. 101.1 yds per game)

3. Tyrese Mebane (Huntingdon)- 73 carries/ 903 yds, 12 TD's (avg. 12.4 yds per carry/ avg. 100.3 yds per game)

4. Carson Ramson (Collinwood)- 107 carries/ 897 yds, 10 TD's (avg. 8.4 yds per carry/ avg. 112.1 yds per game)

5. Gage Davis (Middleton)- 128 carries/ 674 yds,  7 TD's (avg. 5.3 yds per carry/ avg. 84.3 yds per game)

6. Isaac Carter (McEwen)- 101 carries/ 532 yds, 8 TD's (avg. 5.3 yds per carry/ avg. 66.5 yds per game)

7. Gavin Guthrie (Bruceton)- 78 carries/ 531 yds, 7 TD's (avg. 6.8 yds per carry/ avg. 66.4 yds per game)

8. Brilee Harris (Wayne Co.)- 63 carries/ 512 yds, 10 TD's (avg. 8.1 yds per carry/ avg. 64.0 yds per game)

9. Tayvon Jordan (Collinwood)- 74 carries/ 481 yds, 8 TD's (avg. 6.5 yds per carry/ avg. 60.1 yds per game)

10. Trestan Vaughan (Perry Co.)- 63 carries/ 473 yds, TD (avg. 7.5 yds per carry/ avg. 78.8 yds per game)

Region 6-1A Passing Leaders

1. Gage Davis (Middleton)- 50/ 106= 929 yds, 10 TD's, 6 INT's (avg. 18.6 yds per comp./ avg. 116.1 yds per game)

2. Kade Pearson (Huntingdon)- 36/ 69= 731 yds, 17 TD's, 2 INT's (avg. 20.3 yds per comp./ avg. 81.2 yds per game)

3. Dalton Williams (Bruceton)- 40/ 88= 693 yds, 7 TD's, 7 INT's (avg. 17.3 yds per comp./ avg. 86.6 yds per game)

4. Avery Davis (Wayne Co.)- 35/ 65= 610 yds, 3 TD's, 5 INT's (avg. 17.4 yds per comp./ avg. 76.3 yds per game)

5. Jonathan Lutz (McEwen)- 55/ 121= 602 yds, 4 TD's, 6 INT's (avg. 10.9 yds per comp./ avg. 75.3 yds per game)

6. Jeremiah Tidwell (Collinwood)- 27/ 45= 423 yds, 5 TD's, 3 INT's (avg. 15.7 yds per comp./ avg. 52.9 yds per game)

7. Jeff Martin (Perry Co.)- 47/ 114= 391 yds, 2 TD's, 6 INT's  (avg. 8.3 yds per comp./ avg. 48.9 yds per game)