Marion 2017

15 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

Been waiting for this year myself. I know a couple of these lineman are eager to show what they got and that's always a good thing when your hungry for it!!! No way do I think this line will be better than last year's but I'm anxious to watch them dig in and work at it!!! They ain't gonna just lay down I'll say that much!

Do you have a son/grandson playing on the line

2 hours ago, Justmy2cents said:

Very small,  we look like a small middle school line. But they will be fine later in the year. (maybe lol) 

I don't know about small middle school... I've watched these boys since middle school and paid the grocery bill for one of em and several of his friends... 6'1 250 and a couple more close to that ain't real small in my opinion... 

24 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

I don't know about small middle school... I've watched these boys since middle school and paid the grocery bill for one of em and several of his friends... 6'1 250 and a couple more close to that ain't real small in my opinion... 

Was just  kidding not trying to give away to much info lol

23 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I was told today that Marion County is loaded again in 2018. I knew they would be tough again, but never thought they would be better than the 2017 team. A lot of folks seem to think they are going to be a better team overall. 

You might have gotten  some bad information bassy