Marion 2017

10 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Truth, I think Rhea County will be too much for the warriors this season. They could go 9-1 though.  I think the SP and Coalfield games are the swing games for them between 8-2 and 9-1. I don't believe Marion can be better than the last 3-4 years, but they have enough talent to make a run. They have arguably the best RB in the area so that helps as well. 

I agree with you and Truth 9-1 to 7-3 are all good assessment's could swing several different ways... As yall have already stated line play and fullback positions are big keys along with linebackers and injuries will be a big factor in how this season goes... Time for some underclassmen to step up and prove their selves!

5 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

I agree with you and Truth 9-1 to 7-3 are all good assessment's could swing several different ways... As yall have already stated line play and fullback positions are big keys along with linebackers and injuries will be a big factor in how this season goes... Time for some underclassmen to step up and prove their selves!

What kind of mess is this? I thought I read somewhere that Barney was asking you if you was going to start cheering for Grider again in a few years? That is a bunch of mess.  Is you a fence jumper? You cant just start cheering for our boys when they are going to be real good.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I thought I read somewhere that Barney was asking you if you was going to start cheering for Grider again in a few years? That is a bunch of mess.  Is you a fence jumper? You cant just start cheering for our boys when they are going to be real good.  You think im joking but im not. 

I cheer for the boys in Orange and Black every year just had to take a 4 year break from viewing games at the Speed Track... Call me what you want but you'll see me there on Jaspers bye week and probably even my boy but I won't be wearing purple... And I ain't joking about nothing

31 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

I cheer for the boys in Orange and Black every year just had to take a 4 year break from viewing games at the Speed Track... Call me what you want but you'll see me there on Jaspers bye week and probably even my boy but I won't be wearing purple... And I ain't joking about nothing

What kind of mess is this? You can't quit cheering for our boys when they arent as good and go cheer for that Mathis man cause they have went to the championship they last three years.  You no Grider has those ninth and tenth grade boys and them jailhouse fellars cant beat them so now you want to cheer for our boys  again.  Im not falling for this mess. You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Easy Roy, footballfan75 is a good ole boy. He's a Pirate at heart and will be back soon enough. 

I ain't worried about Roy everyone on Coach T knows he's a black eye to the Pirate faithful... I even heard the people at Harveys talking about how they wished he would quit running that yap of his and making all these teams Real Mad!!!

21 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

I ain't worried about Roy everyone on Coach T knows he's a black eye to the Pirate faithful... I even heard the people at Harveys talking about how they wished he would quit running that yap of his and making all these teams Real Mad!!!

I have to say I like Roy... We just have to keep him from getting real mad. LMBO

3 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Tyner is also a player in the scenario.  If we beat them then that will leave Trousdale witb a difficult second round matchup that will match athlete for athlete.

You never know what you may get with Tyner. I do think that there isn't a 2A team in the east that could match them athlete for athlete. Not us. Not Trousdale.

9 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

Are you joking? I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess.  Powerp is the one on here that makes the other coaches get real mad by saying how bad our boys are going to win.  I garuntee you old pirate might label you as a fence jumper.  You think im joking but im not.