1. 1. Top Region Team in 2017?

• Bolivar
    • Covington
    • McNairy Central
    • Milan
    • South Gibson
    • Westview

Ahhh.. Covington. Gotcha

SGC scrimmaged covington last fall and they were absolutely loaded with athletes all over the field. I was really surprised that they didn't finish better than they did. I guess a ton of injuries will do that to a team. I defiantly think they will be in the mix of things when it all boils down. It really is guess at this point. Football is almost here!!! 

On 7/30/2017 at 10:22 PM, bglass said:

I believe if we stay healthy unlike last year we will battle for one of the top spots in this region. We have experienced team and one of the biggest and strongest teams we've had in quite a while.

Covington?  Do you know anything about your Huntingdon scrimmage you care to share?

54 minutes ago, Rings said:

Covington?  Do you know anything about your Huntingdon scrimmage you care to share?

I can tell you all about Huntingdung. They are slow, little and ugly..... And that's just the cheerleaders. They are called the Mustanks and Milan is gonna soften them up for you Wayne Co. boys. We gonna put the Midas touch on 'em. I'm ither words we gonna beat the brakes off 'em. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

55 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I can tell you all about Huntingdung. They are slow, little and ugly..... And that's just the cheerleaders. They are called the Mustanks and Milan is gonna soften them up for you Wayne Co. boys. We gonna put the Midas touch on 'em. I'm ither words we gonna beat the brakes off 'em. 

Appreciate all you can do for us. We'll take all the help we can get!

51 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan and Huntingdung are each other's most hated rival. I thouroughly enjoyed my dawgs dropping 60+ and running the clock on that bunch of sissy girls last year!! Lol!!!

I went to that game. Left at half.

I miss the Rod Smith,  Terrance Bell, George West, Chris Donald, Boo Weathers days 

Edited by WarEagleCartman

Everything on the boards sure looked peaceful and delightful!!! I knew as the season got closer the spirit of a little smack talk would come out!!!!  BPM I must confess I busted out laughing when I read your post. Very funny. Ill give you credit even if your a purple puppy supporter. That was classic. 

I hope Huntington bought plenty of dawg catchers because they are going to need them if they plan to slow down Milans running backs! 

I think the dawgs best success this year is going to come from getting outside and down the sideline to pick up yardage. I know the oline will be young that's why I say that. 

If you have a couple of horses use them and Morris and company have proven that they will!!!'

I remember a few years ago milan had a running back with the last name coleman and he ran the ball 40 something times in 1 game....... I was quoted saying during the second half of the SGC milan game " Im not sure if he can feel his legs at this point but if he can't I promise he will feel them in the morning "