Greenback 2017

orngnblk

6 minutes ago, Executive89 said:

What a joke! Your work horse are gone. Silvey, Roberts and Kilpatrick. But it seems the size factor may be a problem. Gilbert is your true machine. Bobby Woods there is a reason Maryville benched this gentle giant, I am not sure what that was exactly. But Hanley is a joke as All State prospect. Hanley is too small. I would move last year's QB brother into this position. Holden Willis is your black horse for this year!

Bryce is a very good football player.He is small but has a very high football IQ and plays his guts out.Bobby has made strides since he got here and was a big help last year as he will be this year.Breeden is an outstanding player but has to work on his attitude. We all knew after Tavin graduated Kil would step down from Head Coach.

Edited by orngnblk

The Greenback program as a whole is known around the state as the HOME COOKING capital. The program seems to be working but only for a few. The addition of Greg Ryan is not what is winning your games. Roberts, Willis and Silvey took you to state. All but two were life long players. The addition of New blood is something this program is not willing to accept.

4 minutes ago, Executive89 said:

The Greenback program as a whole is known around the state as the HOME COOKING capital. The program seems to be working but only for a few. The addition of Greg Ryan is not what is winning your games. Roberts, Willis and Silvey took you to state. All but two were life long players. The addition of New blood is something this program is not willing to accept.

Oh I see.

14 hours ago, Executive89 said:

Have to be kidding me...hahaha.

OnB...why do we seem to attract these type of trolls every season.

19 hours ago, Executive89 said:

What a joke! Your work horse are gone. Silvey, Roberts and Kilpatrick. But it seems the size factor may be a problem. Gilbert is your true machine. Bobby Woods there is a reason Maryville benched this gentle giant, I am not sure what that was exactly. But Hanley is a joke as All State prospect. Hanley is too small. I would move last year's QB brother into this position. Holden Willis is your black horse for this year!

Black horse?  Did you really just say that??

6 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Executive89 you are the joke! You are either bitter about you or your kid getting beat or not getting enough playing time at/by Greenback. Bryce Hanley will be an excellent QB and i cant wait to see what he can do this year he will have a few excellent targets to throw to Holden Willis being one of them. 

Exactly!

4 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Executive89 you are the joke! You are either bitter about you or your kid getting beat or not getting enough playing time at/by Greenback. Bryce Hanley will be an excellent QB and i cant wait to see what he can do this year he will have a few excellent targets to throw to Holden Willis being one of them. 

That's right!