Greenback 2017

orngnblk

I usually don't post anything but my prediction for GB is this, With a very knowledgeable QB, a beast fullback, and a RB that knows how to read the field and hit his holes. Including receivers with the height and speed as they have, The line which has grown even since yesterday getting transfers in. I have no worry at all with our offense, Our defense will be just as strong. These 3 in the backfield knows each other like brothers. I've done stats on these guys for 6 years while in rec. Just can't wait to see what this year holds for this team. Praying for a healthy year for each of them. Good Luck Cherokee's!!

3 minutes ago, MommaKee24 said:

I usually don't post anything but my prediction for GB is this, With a very knowledgeable QB, a beast fullback, and a RB that knows how to read the field and hit his holes. Including receivers with the height and speed as they have, The line which has grown even since yesterday getting transfers in. I have no worry at all with our offense, Our defense will be just as strong. These 3 in the backfield knows each other like brothers. I've done stats on these guys for 6 years while in rec. Just can't wait to see what this year holds for this team. Praying for a healthy year for each of them. Good Luck Cherokee's!!

You said the word TRANSFERS!Wait for it!!!LOL.

On 7/9/2017 at 1:06 AM, rtl112 said:

Greenback will be tough.  The Gilbert kid is a tough back and if they develop a good passing game to compliment him then who knows. And who's better to make that happen than Coach Ryan.

Coach Ryan is a good coach and a good person I think. But some of the teams on the schedule this year, Greenback will drop a few games. The only way that changes is they get 2 more Mr football transfers in before August. Just my opinion, doesn't mean much tho.

36 minutes ago, Tvts said:

Coach Ryan is a good coach and a good person I think. But some of the teams on the schedule this year, Greenback will drop a few games. The only way that changes is they get 2 more Mr football transfers in before August. Just my opinion, doesn't mean much tho.

He is a good coach and a good person.Schedule is tough and will be hard to get 7 wins but it can happen.Sometimes they even surprise me!

This transfer business at Greenback is a lot more than SP has gotten in the past. More transfers this time of the year? It's 1A football. If you lose two Mr. Football finalists and are just as good the next season something is wrong. It simply doesn't happen. How in the heck someone can lose those caliber players and improve at this level is beyond me. 

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

He is a good coach and a good person.Schedule is tough and will be hard to get 7 wins but it can happen.Sometimes they even surprise me!

I'm expecting 6and 4. Hopefully I'm wrong. Lol. But still only one district lose. Just don't believe they can handle coalfield this year. Kings, Grace, and cak. Kings is senior heavy this year, but that's all I know about them.

15 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This transfer business at Greenback is a lot more than SP has gotten in the past. More transfers this time of the year? It's 1A football. If you lose two Mr. Football finalists and are just as good the next season something is wrong. It simply doesn't happen. How in the heck someone can lose those caliber players and improve at this level is beyond me. 

I really don't believe they will get two players of that caliber ever again. Most teams dream of having one, but having two for two years is pretty hard to get. There is a couple good kids still on the team, just depends on heart and desire if they can develop into that kind of players. 

3 hours ago, Tvts said:

I really don't believe they will get two players of that caliber ever again. Most teams dream of having one, but having two for two years is pretty hard to get. There is a couple good kids still on the team, just depends on heart and desire if they can develop into that kind of players. 

You are right, I've watched 1A football a long time. You don't get those type players all the time. SP has had a few spread through the years. Special players take you places in 1A. 

20 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You are right, I've watched 1A football a long time. You don't get those type players all the time. SP has had a few spread through the years. Special players take you places in 1A. 

How is the young man that got train wrecked in the spring Greenback game last year.? Hope he was ok after a hit like that.