Gordonsville @ Watertown

croz6110

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

If Gordy doesnt blast watertown, then i woukdnt look to forward to the match up with sp in the playoffs

The loser of the SP/Whitwell game will be visiting Gordonsville in the 2nd round with the winner of that game possibly seeing them in round 3.  Gordonsville has their entire offense back from last season with the exception of the stud RB. Gordonsville should win this game something like 34-20.

On 8/16/2017 at 6:30 AM, TheAmbassador said:

The loser of the SP/Whitwell game will be visiting Gordonsville in the 2nd round with the winner of that game possibly seeing them in round 3.  Gordonsville has their entire offense back from last season with the exception of the stud RB. Gordonsville should win this game something like 34-20.

Ambass......I respect your knowledge of football but your mistaken on this.  I have watched four scrimmages of Gville and they have not scored 34 points combined.  You have been on T forever and you know this.........when Gville is good they have it on BLAST all year!  Croz is the only one on here!  Why you think that is?  Croz picked Gville over Watertown last year.  And it was a beat 41-15 down!  Just something to think about!

On 8/11/2017 at 10:21 AM, croz6110 said:

Both have their jamborees tonight. Gordonsville will play Macon at home and Watertown travels to Upperman.

Watertown lost a lot of good players, while Gordonsville returns most of the offense and loses almost all of the defense.

Anxious to see how this opening game shakes out.

I say Gordonsville in a close one.

Croz....after 4 films yall need to punt the fun-n-gun and quit trying to run sideways.....get back to Gville Football...... run down hill!  Just my observation of watching 20 years of Gville Football!

1 hour ago, beantheclown said:

Ambass......I respect your knowledge of football but your mistaken on this.  I have watched four scrimmages of Gville and they have not scored 34 points combined.  You have been on T forever and you know this.........when Gville is good they have it on BLAST all year!  Croz is the only one on here!  Why you think that is?  Croz picked Gville over Watertown last year.  And it was a beat 41-15 down!  Just something to think about!

Bean, I was the only one on here when we were beating you guys down every year. So, no difference there. There's been a few come and go, but I couldn't tell you who most of them were, and the one I did know, he passed.

Just because you watched a few scrimmages don't mean a whole lot. It will all come out in the wash tomorrow.

1 hour ago, beantheclown said:

Croz....after 4 films yall need to punt the fun-n-gun and quit trying to run sideways.....get back to Gville Football...... run down hill!  Just my observation of watching 20 years of Gville Football!

I don't disagree, but I have absolutely no say in the matter.