Loudon Redskins take on the Greenback Cherokees

orngnblk

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Jeff Harig returns to Loudon and his first game is against fellow Loudon County team Greenback.Harig is 3-1 against the Cherokees.GB whipped Loudon good last year but Harig is back at the helm.Thoughts on this one let's hear it.

It's about to be 3and2, after next Friday. Lol. I've watched them this season. Skill position is ok, not great. Line play has a lot to work on. And corner can be thrown on all night if Greenback has a long ball. But, Loudon is playing together as a team since Jeff has come back. I just think Greenback has a better line than Loudon. (Still)

Jeff Harig returns to Loudon and his first game is against fellow Loudon County team Greenback.Harig is 3-1 against the Cherokees.GB whipped Loudon good last year but Harig is back at the helm.Thoughts on this one let's hear it.

I was told that Harig had never lost to us and made. The statement the he never would? So when did we beat Loudon with him as head coach?

2 hours ago, gfd709 said:

I was told that Harig had never lost to us and made. The statement the he never would? So when did we beat Loudon with him as head coach?

At home in 2008, you were the trainer that year, 26-23...Harig would get mad every time Bunkie would break loose and gain 10-15 yards.  And I think he even broke his headset, but I could be wrong on that.

Edited by cherokean

2 hours ago, cherokean said:

At home in 2008, you were the trainer that year, 26-23...Harig would get mad every time Bunkie would break loose and gain 10-15 yards.  And I think he even broke his headset, but I could be wrong on that.

If he didn't break it he had to send it into the shop to get it worked on cuz he threw it down more than once!

58 minutes ago, DragonVol said:

I'll take GB 48-7. Greenback has some really solid players, but not much depth. I think LHS will have to stop #6 to have any shot. 

From what little I have seen the passing game may be better than most thought!I was impressed by the QB and Receivers. May be more balanced than last year.Not saying as good but solid.Can't replace a Silvey or Roberts but more players stepping up makes us more versatile.GB should win this one.

From what little I have seen the passing game may be better than most thought!I was impressed by the QB and Receivers. May be more balanced than last year.Not saying as good but solid.Can't replace a Silvey or Roberts but more players stepping up makes us more versatile.GB should win this one.

Greenback will win this one if the team doesn't play into the mouthing on the field. That will be Loudon game plan, to get in their heads. One of the coaches has told me all week they have challenge the lineman to see who will step up and take Silvey place. Who is willing to run 40 yards to make a play like he did. And even though they haven't gotten there yet, they are really trying. I think Edwards looking just as good as Roberts did. Just not as experienced, but looks good.