South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

19 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

The East in 1A and 2A will be weak again this year. Classifications are so watered down now that it's hard to have 5 or 6 real strong teams.

I know that having all these teams in the playoffs in all clasifications is exciting for them and the tssaa make a lot of money but would you rather have good football or more games

7 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

I know that having all these teams in the playoffs in all clasifications is exciting for them and the tssaa make a lot of money but would you rather have good football or more games

You're right about the money. TSSAA is all about the $$$$. If 1A and 2A were combined last year you would have had the same few teams trying to get to Cookeville. 

Like to also say this will be my first Pirate game without my line coach Dave Baxter with us. Lost my head coach Don Grider few years ago and to be honest I'm sad but thankful for the life lessons and the Pirate pride these men instilled in me. RIP my coaches and I know you'll be watching Friday night. Love you

6 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Like to also say this will be my first Pirate game without my line coach Dave Baxter with us. Lost my head coach Don Grider few years ago and to be honest I'm sad but thankful for the life lessons and the Pirate pride these men instilled in me. RIP my coaches and I know you'll be watching Friday night. Love you

Coach Dave was my neighbor. He was as good as they came.

6 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

You are a dumbo. I know more about Marion County Warrior football than you do. I do not like them very much and you do not like them very much either. We have the best stadium, coaches, players, cheerleaders, and band members.

If you are such a big fan name the three starting linebackers for MC this year. And name the staring guards in offense. 

I'm excited to see our boys tomorrow night. Sequatchie is a good opening game for us from a competition level. Three key things to look for I think. 1. Who takes control at qb? 2. Can special teams be special again this year in the return game? 3. Will the O and D lines get a good push up front?