South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking? Them jailhouse fellars still aint studding right.  I garuntee you old pirate done slipped them fellars the wrong studding manuals.  You think im joking but im not. 

I tried to sneak a peek in your Murphy book hoping to see one of those studding manuals hidden in there. Must have been a different kind of studding. Looked like a playgirl magazine. You 'burgers can keep those manuals down there. Ronnies used to be called the gay bar by locals. I guess that explains why. 

From that Hargis man:

SEQUATCHIE COUNTY INDIANS at SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES

Storyline: The Indians have handed the Pirates season-opening losses each of the past two years, each time controlling the second half for narrow wins. But graduation took a heavy toll on Sequatchie, which returns just two starters on each side of the ball from a team that reached the Class 3A state semifinals last year. Dual-threat QB Ethan Barker (6-2, 210) is one of those back, but he will have a completely new group of linemen blocking for him. That could be the deciding factor, because the Pirates are deep in experienced linemen, led by senior G Hayden Branham and two-way T Cooper Stewart, who had been slowed since the spring with a lower leg injury. But while South Pitt is strong up front, and has a good group of power runners led by senior Sawyer Kelley (5-11, 175) and junior FB Garrett Raulston (6-2, 225), the Pirates will start freshman QB Brayden Sanders, who must adjust to the speed of the varsity game.

34 minutes ago, powerp said:

From that Hargis man:

SEQUATCHIE COUNTY INDIANS at SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES

Storyline: The Indians have handed the Pirates season-opening losses each of the past two years, each time controlling the second half for narrow wins. But graduation took a heavy toll on Sequatchie, which returns just two starters on each side of the ball from a team that reached the Class 3A state semifinals last year. Dual-threat QB Ethan Barker (6-2, 210) is one of those back, but he will have a completely new group of linemen blocking for him. That could be the deciding factor, because the Pirates are deep in experienced linemen, led by senior G Hayden Branham and two-way T Cooper Stewart, who had been slowed since the spring with a lower leg injury. But while South Pitt is strong up front, and has a good group of power runners led by senior Sawyer Kelley (5-11, 175) and junior FB Garrett Raulston (6-2, 225), the Pirates will start freshman QB Brayden Sanders, who must adjust to the speed of the varsity game.

Glad to see Sanders get the start he will have some growing pains but by the time playoffs get here he will be just fine

Finally it's game day! Going to be a hot and humid game tonight so conditioning will be a factor. SC lost a lot from last year's state semifinal team. SP lost some key players as well from their semifinal run. Sequatchie will come out with a good gameplan because Caine is a good coach. If Sanders starts at Qb like the paper said then we have a better ability to throw the ball around. It all comes down to the line play though and for the first time in a long time we have more depth on the line than in the backfield I believe. That's a good problem to have. 22, 9, 10, and 11 will do their thing on the offensive side of the ball but watch them on defense. Very good group of young men. Hoping for a hard hitting, injury free game. Go Pirates

SP- 28

SC-14

10 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Kinfolk, the weakest of the 3 means I think the other two years was better kinfolk. Much better overall talent. They played some teams in championship games that played keep away and lost. Sometimes that happens I guess. But kinfolk come on now. That 2010 team was mostly a one man show. That RB single handily took that Championship game over. I'm just keeping it real

The line on both sides was overall better in 2010. back was better in 2010. QB was better in 2009 and 2011. Linebackers were better in 2011 than any year because all were seniors but one and he was a two year starter as a junior. Dbs and wideouts better in 2011 because all had seen the field since sophomores.  Jo Byns 2010 team was BY FAR the weakest of the three schools that SP played. By a LONG SHOT. 

28 minutes ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

The line on both sides was overall better in 2010. back was better in 2010. QB was better in 2009 and 2011. Linebackers were better in 2011 than any year because all were seniors but one and he was a two year starter as a junior. Dbs and wideouts better in 2011 because all had seen the field since sophomores.  Jo Byns 2010 team was BY FAR the weakest of the three schools that SP played. By a LONG SHOT. 

We're the lineman on 2010 mostly seniors on both sides and I agree with you from what I saw

Well well well fellas the time is here. Time to strap it up and leave it all on the field. I look for SP to easily control the game upfront and stay ahead in this ball game. Look for Sanders to surprise some people tonight, kid is a gamer. Outside threat with #10 won't be matched allowing us to get to the second and third levels with the bruiser in #9. Look for the Spider2yBanana to be a crucial part of the game tonight with #22 in the flats. 

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Take care of business tonight Pirates. Unfortunately I will not be at the game as my brother, PIRATEMIKE, is still in the hospital. Everyone keep him in your prayers please.

Pirates by at least 14

I had the opportunity to meet you both last year and thoroughly enjoyed it.Please tell PirateMike I said hello and and praying for recovery I will pass this along.

Alright Boys! It is that time again. One more time! All that sweat through the spring and summer. It is Time!

HELLLLOOOO!!!  

IT IS TIME!!! IT'S GAMEDAY BABY!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! EVERY QUARTER DON'T STOP UNTIL YOUR HEAR THAT WHISTLE BLOW!! BRING THE FIGHT TO THEM FROM START TO FINISH!! MAKE THEM REMEMBER THE NIGHT THAT CAME TO SOUTH PITTSBURG!!!

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!! ONE TIME!!!!!

1 hour ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

I agree with you on your points.