South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

I garuntee you Grider better not be lazy this week.  We just got our butt beat by this Boldin mans team 2-0.  This Caine man has that Barker boy that is a real good passer.  My Murphy Fair book says he is 6"2 215 pounds.  I garuntee you our boys better rap him up when they tackle him.  Grider did not have our boys ready tonight and we got beat.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Next week will be a tough game for SP. I look for them to get a win, but it won't be easy. 

Barney are you stupid? Grider just got beat by that Boldin mans team.  What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you if we cant beat that Boldin man we cant beat that Caine man.  I was sitting in the stands showing this man beside me my Murphy Fair book and we was reading about this Caine man.  Our line has to get their hands up when this barker boy tries to peas and not get a hole nocked in the line for their runners to run through.  You think im joking but im not. 

15 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Barney are you stupid? Grider just got beat by that Boldin mans team.  What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you if we cant beat that Boldin man we cant beat that Caine man.  I was sitting in the stands showing this man beside me my Murphy Fair book and we was reading about this Caine man.  Our line has to get their hands up when this barker boy tries to peas and not get a hole nocked in the line for their runners to run through.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy you know why we didn't beat that Boldin mans team in that quarter tonight? It's bc we didn't have one of them spring training games.

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

This Barker boy is going to try and Pea? Roy, are you already drunk?

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

Looking forward to this game Friday night. We have to get the ball into #10s hands. Passing will come along nicely. I have full confidence in Sanders. Just may take a game or 2.

I agree. Like I said this may be close due to the QB situation, but by mid season Vic will have them rolling. Oct 13th will be a fun one.