TCA at Jackson Christian Broadcast and Streaming Information

ReitzFan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Redrage1990 said:

They was too big to run on i guess we had too! And we were down! 

I don't know if I believe that. The game was close in the second half so it was not because of being behind. I think you are trying to hide the new passing system y'all are going with. 

17 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I don't know if I believe that. The game was close in the second half so it was not because of being behind. I think you are trying to hide the new passing system y'all are going with. 

Doesn't matter! Bolivar was a very good team! Our depth caught up with us in the latter stage of the 3rd qtr! Got two scores behind and tried to play catch up! I haven't seen a team that big in high school before!! Was crazy!! Their best player wasn't even one of the two Big12 commits! #27 LB was the best player they had! Big guy is getting D1 looks too!! He made an amazing play to intercept what was going to be a td pass!! 

38 minutes ago, utvol2 said:

Doesn't matter! Bolivar was a very good team! Our depth caught up with us in the latter stage of the 3rd qtr! Got two scores behind and tried to play catch up! I haven't seen a team that big in high school before!! Was crazy!! Their best player wasn't even one of the two Big12 commits! #27 LB was the best player they had! Big guy is getting D1 looks too!! He made an amazing play to intercept what was going to be a td pass!! 

I heard he had a big game. You guys always have depth. Is the backups just young right now

34 minutes ago, utvol2 said:

Mostly sophs

Well I would take sophs!  Our backups are cheerleaders!  Last night somebody said TCA needs to put in their second team and I said "we don't have a second team"!  We have 26 players and 23 cheerleaders!  Heck, the golf team and cross country have more than we do combined!  It's ok though!  We will have 64 trying out for basketball and 51 for baseball! 

1 hour ago, TCAIntense said:

Well I would take sophs!  Our backups are cheerleaders!  Last night somebody said TCA needs to put in their second team and I said "we don't have a second team"!  We have 26 players and 23 cheerleaders!  Heck, the golf team and cross country have more than we do combined!  It's ok though!  We will have 64 trying out for basketball and 51 for baseball! 

Still don't understand why those kids won't come out.