South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Grider against this Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

21 minutes ago, BoydBuchBacker said:

What has happened at Boyd Buchanan? I remember the days when we never lost to South Pitt. I want to know what's going on at my school. A few years ago we were pretty good and before that we always had some good seasons. First is what Coach Akins and Fant that left. Then Coach Reynolds and Stone left. We should have paid Coach Reynolds more money to stay and maybe we wouldn't be in this predicament. Now I am hearing that Roberts has left too. He was always a good teammate and Buc to the core. I have two questions. Has he really went to South Pitt, how did he hookup with them and why? I give SP a hard time on here but I know they have a great program. They were who we always looked at when I was in school. Why are our coaches always leaving? Why are we not very good? I heard these kids were good in middle school. If Rider was the reason then get him on the staff. I'd like to know what the ..... is going on there. 

You bring up some good points. They have lost some good coaches. I had forgot about Coach Fant being there too. We told you boys a few years ago we were just loaning you one of ours for a few years. As for your question about why Coach Roberts would come to SP.. It doesn't seem to hard to figure out. I am just curious if we will see the backwards Michigan hat from reaction tonight. LMBO. I'm sure Boyd will play much better tonight. 

Roberts is with SP now yes. Great Guy. Awesome coach. Also I can remember in my playing days Boyd was always a game we looked forward to playing and was always competitive. Hopefully things get going again. I respect the program to the fullest.

22 minutes ago, BoydBuchBacker said:

What has happened at Boyd Buchanan? I remember the days when we never lost to South Pitt. I want to know what's going on at my school. A few years ago we were pretty good and before that we always had some good seasons. First is what Coach Akins and Fant that left. Then Coach Reynolds and Stone left. We should have paid Coach Reynolds more money to stay and maybe we wouldn't be in this predicament. Now I am hearing that Roberts has left too. He was always a good teammate and Buc to the core. I have two questions. Has he really went to South Pitt, how did he hookup with them and why? I give SP a hard time on here but I know they have a great program. They were who we always looked at when I was in school. Why are our coaches always leaving? Why are we not very good? I heard these kids were good in middle school. If Rider was the reason then get him on the staff. I'd like to know what the ..... is going on there. 

1 hour ago, BoydBuchBacker said:

What has happened at Boyd Buchanan? "I remember the days when we never lost to South Pitt".   I want to know what's going on at my school. A few years ago we were pretty good and before that we always had some good seasons. First is what Coach Akins and Fant that left. Then Coach Reynolds and Stone left.  I give SP a hard time on here 

Youngon, Old Pirate says, Never is extreme, 1st win ever was @ SP with the Bucs' stud from SP. Later, Jasper studs made the Buc ship sail. Then yous get another loaner with the former SP coach sailing under a different color sail. The Valley seems to provide earholing skills to you city fellers way too much. OP ain't jest joking neither. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BoydBuchBacker said:

What has happened at Boyd Buchanan? I remember the days when we never lost to South Pitt. I want to know what's going on at my school. A few years ago we were pretty good and before that we always had some good seasons. First is what Coach Akins and Fant that left. Then Coach Reynolds and Stone left. We should have paid Coach Reynolds more money to stay and maybe we wouldn't be in this predicament. Now I am hearing that Roberts has left too and went to South Pitt. He was always a good teammate and Buc to the core. Why would he go there? I give SP a hard time on here but I know they have a great program. They were who we always looked at when I was in school. Why are our coaches always leaving? Why are we not very good? I heard these kids were good in middle school. If Rider was the reason then get him on the staff. I'd like to know what the ..... is going on there. 

We have too many kids that want to be on a football team and not enough kids that want to play football. We also have too many administrators coaching football and not enough football coaches. 

2 minutes ago, BoydBucFan said:

We have too many kids that want to be on a football team and not enough kids that want to play football. We also have too many administrators coaching football and not enough football coaches. 

If you have administrators that won't let the coaches do their jobs then Boyd has a major problem my friend. 

15 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

This has always been one of my favorite games of the year.   Something seems to be missing though.  Hope the Pirates aren't feeling lackluster about this matchup.

GO PIRATES!!!

I hope they are feeling all kinds of lackluster. Just hope we can keep it close and have a injury free game. GO BUCS

2 minutes ago, bbsbacker said:

I hope they are feeling all kinds of lackluster. Just hope we can keep it close and have a injury free game. GO BUCS

Praying for an injury free game as well.  Bucs are a favorite team of mine. I'll be pulling for yall rest of the season as usual.  Hope you can get things turned around real soon.