The mighty macon co blue tigers come to the rockpile next friday

Mr. Postman1

6'5" 210 pound quarterback. If Westmoreland knocked him around then Carlisle better have his head on a swivel. I have not seen Ezell play, but they are private so they are probably good. Don't sleep on Westmoreland, they may end up in Cookeville. I am just looking forward to Cumberland County so Macon will have a chance. I will save my money on Friday and just listen to the radio broadcast.

1 minute ago, Footballguru05 said:

6'5" 210 pound quarterback. If Westmoreland knocked him around then Carlisle better have his head on a swivel. I have not seen Ezell play, but they are private so they are probably good. Don't sleep on Westmoreland, they may end up in Cookeville. I am just looking forward to Cumberland County so Macon will have a chance. I will save my money on Friday and just listen to the radio broadcast.

Id say your skeered to come to the rockpile guru.

3 hours ago, Footballguru05 said:

By the way, dont get too far away from laflayette or you wont be able to hear the broadcast. I think the frequency reaches to westside dont it?

Edited by Mr. Postman1

8 hours ago, BoyzofFall72 said:

I would say Westmoreland wins this one because MC defense couldn't stop an 90 year old in a wheelchair.  The DL  is worthless and the secondary and linebackers are scared to hit and wrap up.  How many interceptions will wonder boy throw this week?  How many balls will be dropped by slippy hands #88?

The factory reject-worthless-clueless coaches Macon has doesn't help with the situation either.  

Boyz of fall, im glad to see your a macon county fan. Thats the usual reaction of the macon fan base early on in the season. LOL

19 hours ago, Footballguru05 said:

You must have forgot who is in Westmoreland region this year Watertown will be a L for Westmoreland and TC will blow Westmoreland out like past couple year in two games Westmoreland scored 7 points total against a down Trousdale team both years Westmoreland will struggle to even make the playoffs before you can even think about  Cookeville try scoring a TD on TC or just making the playoffs 

Don't sleep on Macon. Not taking anything away from Smith, but Macon played about a D- this past Friday. They have everything they need on offense just with Carlisle and some decent WR's. #6 and #52 try to take care on the DL but they have little help. Defense could use some work this week but I say 'Mo Town goes down at home. 

36 minutes ago, RTD said:

You must have forgot who is in Westmoreland region this year Watertown will be a L for Westmoreland and TC will blow Westmoreland out like past couple year in two games Westmoreland scored 7 points total against a down Trousdale team both years Westmoreland will struggle to even make the playoffs before you can even think about  Cookeville try scoring a TD on TC or just making the playoffs 

RTD I know what is in store for Westmoreland, I thought for sure you would see through my sarcasm. Friday can't get here soon enough.