The mighty macon co blue tigers come to the rockpile next friday

Mr. Postman1

We scored 22 points in the second half last week, so I think whatever adjustments were made at halftime helped. It will not be 35-0 at halftime this year, but I do think the line is good enough to pull it out. D Line is just as inexperienced as the O Line. The defense is what worries me. There will be several guys playing that have not seen the wing T run like Westmoreland can run it and that could lead to long drives and points for Westy.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Its gonna get crazy over here friday. We dont take kindly to getting beat by macon in football. Especially 3 times in a row!

Yeah, Westmoreland has such a daunting homefield advantage. Macon can name the score and Carlisle will be able to name his yardage. No contest halfway through the 3rd. 

23 hours ago, BoyzofFall72 said:

I would say Westmoreland wins this one because MC defense couldn't stop an 90 year old in a wheelchair.  The DL  is worthless and the secondary and linebackers are scared to hit and wrap up.  How many interceptions will wonder boy throw this week?  How many balls will be dropped by slippy hands #88?

The factory reject-worthless-clueless coaches Macon has doesn't help with the situation either.  

BoysofFall I see that you are a typical Macon fan one loss and the world is coming to an end. I will agree with you that the Tigers did not play well last week. I will also agree that each position will need to improve for the Tigers to win some games. What confuses me is that you mention a couple kids in particular. One of which is the best player to ever play in Macon County. Why just choose him and a receiver that didnt have a pass thrown to him? (Although you seem to know he cant catch)  I also find it interesting that you didnt mention the Oline needing to improve, is there a reason for this? Maybe you should just keep sitting outside the fence and enjoy the game and let the KIDS play to the best of their abilities; not get on CoachT to run them down. Always been a big problem up in Macon is all the jealousy; glad to see it still exist. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Boyz of fall what do you think about the house cat coaching staff? Can they get the job done on a week to week basis? 

Posty he is a TC fan. He surely can't judge the staff off of what he sees on NCTC. I am not even sure why he cares. LOL! By the way, I got some ocean front property for sale in Macon County for anyone buying what boyzoffall has to say.

Edited by Footballguru05

1 hour ago, Footballguru05 said:

Posty he is a TC fan. He surely can't judge the staff off of what he sees on NCTC. I am not even sure why he cares. LOL! By the way, I got some ocean front property for sale in Macon County for anyone buying what boyzoffall has to say.

Guru, you and your 54 post have alot of knowledge wrapped up in those. By the way, you mean to tell me macon has disgruntled parents? LOL i hear its only the ones that cant afford to pay for a starting position. The rest are pretty happy! LOL