Friendship Christian at Trousdale County

I'm expecting a good one Friday night. Steelcity reported that many of the recent games have been 14+ games but i can speak for a couple, they were much harder fought than some 7 pt victories that I've been apart of. '05 State Championship was played in Rd 3. Toughest game of that year no doubt.

The hatred that boils up in both team's guts when facing each other always results in a competitive hard fought game. Regardless of the score Friday night, bet you can ask each player if it was easy and you will get a bunch of "heck no!" answers. 

Hope all the possum-towners skip out on the ferris wheel and jump the creek to enjoy this match-up. No clue on what the results will be. I just know a battle is looming!

31 minutes ago, JACKETFAN90 said:

Ole3putt, you need me to pick you up .... im slipping thru SOuth Pitt on my way to Cookeville as we speak but could probably make it in time to watch dem sweater vests get stung tomorrow

Tks Jacket I have to take it on a day by day case, but I sure will give ya a Hollar if I'm up to it. 

• Upvote 1

Should be a season indicating game for both teams, either

might have the talent for a state title run in their respective division. Both are probably  pretty good teams according to their standards.  I'll have to catch it on the radio,wish I could be there.     FCS 20   TC 13