Tyner at Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

Tyner didn't do much against Ooltewah last week, but that doesn't mean anything. Signal looked good last week, but still has a lot of things to clean up. The Rams will no doubt want some revenge for that one point loss last year, and they always play Signal tough.

As I said earlier, I think Signal can compete with everyone on our schedule this year, and this will be another exciting game on the Mountain. Signal can win this game, but the guys need to get their minds right. They have gotten too used to losing the past couple of years. When you are out manned and out gunned but give it your all, there is no shame in getting beaten by a superior opponent. That's not the case this year, and losing a game like we did last week should not be acceptable to these guys. They need to clean up the stupid mistakes, stay aggressive, and learn how to finish off an opponent.

There is not an easy game on our schedule this season, but this team has the potential to win every week. I guess we'll find out if they have the swagger, positive mental attitude, and mental toughness to get the job done.

I'll predict my Eagles win this one 31-21.

GO EAGLES ! ! !  

Edited by MountainTroll
  • Upvote 1

Hey PPC! ISIS Really? You put us in that category? Pretty strong words.What did your Momma drop you on your head when you were small? Most people I know that live in The Burg, Which includes some of my family don't make stupid small minded remarks toward SM. If you hate us that much then you need to get help! 

Sorry about that!  Now on to the game!

You are correct TA Signal should and will win this game. Old neck beard will have Tyner ready to play! As far as not being as good  as other years then you would be under estimating Tyner's ability as a team that got beat by the eagles in an upset. Signal wins on the foot of their kicker!!!!!! and Tyner looses on the foot of theirs.   Signal 34 to 12

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:15 PM, PiratePrideChamp said:

I would pull for ISIS before I pull for Signal Mountain. You think I'm joking but I'm not. I'm just keepin it real. Tyner by a score or two. Sorry mountain folks.

I think you'z got a little too deep in the cornbread or the corn squeezin's. You might want to drop by the Minute Clinic and git yer ammonia level checked. :rolleyes:

3fatmen.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 8/21/2017 at 0:15 PM, PiratePrideChamp said:

I would pull for ISIS before I pull for Signal Mountain. You think I'm joking but I'm not. I'm just keepin it real. Tyner by a score or two. Sorry mountain folks.

What an obtuse and careless statement. There are people on this board that most likely have kin in the armed forces actually fighting against so savages.

you should rethink, if you even thought in the first place, making such a callous statement.

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 1

On 8/21/2017 at 8:42 PM, payner410 said:

Hey PPC! ISIS Really? You put us in that category? Pretty strong words.What did your Momma drop you on your head when you were small? Most people I know that live in The Burg, Which includes some of my family don't make stupid small minded remarks toward SM. If you hate us that much then you need to get help! 

Sorry about that!  Now on to the game!

You are correct TA Signal should and will win this game. Old neck beard will have Tyner ready to play! As far as not being as good  as other years then you would be under estimating Tyner's ability as a team that got beat by the eagles in an upset. Signal wins on the foot of their kicker!!!!!! and Tyner looses on the foot of theirs.   Signal 34 to 12

I apologize it was a joke. I don't even hate Signal mtn.