Perry Co. @ Houston Co.

The Vikings (0-1) head up highway 13 to Erin to take on the Fighting Irish of Houston County. Vikings will have one of their better WR's back and he was missed on the defensive end. Having him back will help a ton on the outside. But the Vikings still had over 400 yards of offense, just four turnovers hurt. They'll get it together. Who ya got in this one?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, panvik said:

Perry County by 14

I sure hope you're right. Not sure about Huntingdon or Bruceton but the Vikings had 422 total yards of offense and the Wildcats of Wayne County had 402 so if this is any indication. After week one the Vikings lead the region in Total Yardage. Hope that's a theme that continues throughout the year. 

33 minutes ago, PCsupporter4life said:

I sure hope you're right. Not sure about Huntingdon or Bruceton but the Vikings had 422 total yards of offense and the Wildcats of Wayne County had 402 so if this is any indication. After week one the Vikings lead the region in Total Yardage. Hope that's a theme that continues throughout the year. 

Y'all played Richland, and lost. WC won by 35

16 minutes ago, raidersfan said:

Im not sure who is keeping stats at Perry, but I was there and I can guarantee you there was not 422 yards of offense from PC.  Also, the only stat that really matters from that game is the 32-28 score

Total Offense: 59 plays/ 422 yds

Passing

6/ 15= 70 Yds, INT

Rushing: 44 carries/ 352 yards

14 carries/ 172 yds

12 carries/ 83 yds

12 carrTies/ 75 yds, 3 TD's

4 carries/ 21 yds

2 carries/ 1 yard

This is how the Vikings lost Raidersfan

Turnovers

4 (2 Fumbles, INT, 1 on downs)

Short field position for the Raiders most of the night. Plus yall ran a punt back. If you go back and add all this up you'll get 422 yards. As Ol'Roy says on South Pittsburg's thread: You think i'm joking but i'm not. Watch the film. But congrats on the Raiders win. They adjusted at the half and capitalized on the Vikings mistakes. Good Luck against Eagleville this week.

21 hours ago, raidersfan said:

Im not sure who is keeping stats at Perry, but I was there and I can guarantee you there was not 422 yards of offense from PC.  Also, the only stat that really matters from that game is the 32-28 score

PC clearly out played Richland through 3 quarters. You're just fortunate PC turned it over 4 times or it's a 14 point win for PC.

6 hours ago, pchsCRITIC said:

PC clearly out played Richland through 3 quarters. You're just fortunate PC turned it over 4 times or it's a 14 point win for PC.

Four turnovers ain't bad against Richland, if you didn't turn the ball over the first three quarters then you should have been far enough ahead that it didn't matter